Possible noob question regarding how DVS works - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good work frank now i just hope people use the search button and find your good work.

Nice man, I've messed about with that but never really mapped it out. Will try again

Side note : an issue I ran into multi deck control with a single TT (deck A+C and deck B+D) is the virtual pitch fader not zeroing at the same spot as the real fader when switching between virtual decks that have different speeds. I'll have to see how this goes again.

Quote Originally Posted by bumtsch View Post
    Nice man, I've messed about with that but never really mapped it out. Will try again

Side note : an issue I ran into multi deck control with a single TT (deck A+C and deck B+D) is the virtual pitch fader not zeroing at the same spot as the real fader when switching between virtual decks that have different speeds. I'll have to see how this goes again.
    I'm confused - do you mean that you have the pitch fader a +2% pitch, and when switching back to a deck at 0% pitch it changes to +2% or that you are at +2% pitch, and when switching, the deck stays at 0% pitch?

Tech Mentor

worked perfectly thanks for your work! (and I did find it via search but on page 3 I think)
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

Tech Wizard

i used to use the copy function with one turntable. just have one deck controlled by the turntable and the other internally. i would mix the next song in on the turntable and when i was finished i would copy it over to the other deck and flip the crossfade over. i thought it was a lot simpler than constantly changing input settings. just make sure all the eq settings are the same before flipping over.

Tech Mentor

no need to chnage any input settings with that mapping - only hit the button and the deck you mixed in with the TT is now controlled internally, in my case by my X1
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12