supernoob diy build thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll let you know about latencey issues when i've made it, whats your setup at the moment? and i don't think i'll need more than 30 controls to map to my buttons! cheers for all the feedback mate
    Mac Mini 2.4ghz Dual Booted OSX 10.6 and XP, TSP2, Numark Mixtrack, iPod Touch with TouchOSC. Gemini XL-500's with a mixer i'm too embarissed to admit!

Check out my easy noob build thread:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31826

Tech Wizard

P4, 1gb, XP, Korg zero4, vestax 2300mk2's running coded vinyl.
    The latency is weird because if the track is already playing then there's very little delay in jumping to cue points. If the track isn't running and I hit a cue it misses the very first millisecond of the cue point, so claps and kicks don't sound right.
    I got to figure out how to use the sample player on decks c&d to see if they have the same problem.

nice man, i'm looking to sort my dvs out. what sound card have you got? you could always borrow a mates numpad or try a keyboard and map it in the same way and see if the latency issue is still there. what speed is your processor? your computer could be holding you back but i really don't know that much about traktor and windows systems.
    Mac Mini 2.4ghz Dual Booted OSX 10.6 and XP, TSP2, Numark Mixtrack, iPod Touch with TouchOSC. Gemini XL-500's with a mixer i'm too embarissed to admit!

Check out my easy noob build thread:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31826

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The latency is weird because if the track is already playing then there's very little delay in jumping to cue points. If the track isn't running and I hit a cue it misses the very first millisecond of the cue point, so claps and kicks don't sound right.
    i'm sure someone mentioned the other day that cue points don't work as expected with TSP unless the timecode signal is active. something like that anyway...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12