VCI 100 TP2 Overlay...WE WANT ONE!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I would purchase an overlay too
    Traktor Scratch Pro 1.24, Vci 100 FW 1.4,Vestax PDX 2000,Vestax PMC 580 Pro. Audio 8 dj, iPad 2

I've been looking at picking up a vci, I have tp2, obviously I would want one!

damn guys, the level of interest for a new overlay is much greater than i expected. i am happily surprised to hear/read that.

unfortunately it's been so busy as of late that i haven't been able to make a ton of progress on this but i have the core of a new mapping done (which takes a lot of the feature requests into account) and i have begun a new overlay design. i can't promise that the overlay will for sure be made but i hope we can make it happen. the main issue is making the overlay different enough that it makes sense to purchase a new one instead of just learning what the new functions are on the old overlay. however, if a new overlay isn't made i will definitely still release the new mapping that i have been working on.

hopefully i'll have some more detailed news for you guys in the future, but for now, that's pretty much all i have to say.

Tech Wizard

Hey flashflooder. I'm really glad to hear that you've been working on the new mapping. Thanks for continuing your support of the VCI-100SE. I totally understand that it might not totally make sense to do a new overlay. Thanks for updating us. For what it's worth, I know I would be willing to actually pay some money just for the new mapping, if that would help it make sense financially to do an overlay (I'd buy that too.) Thanks, keep us updated!

yea all thats been said id deff purchase the new overlay tp2 overlay ... djtt has a customer por vida !! good work djtt's.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    damn guys, the level of interest for a new overlay is much greater than i expected. i am happily surprised to hear/read that.
    Really!? The VCI is the very corner stone of this site and so many of us are still rocking them.

Why wouldn't we be interested?

Am interested in the new mapping but i'll be honest and say it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm happy with the current mapping and set up.

Would need another controller to rock those sample decks realistically anyway
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Default New overly

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Really!? The VCI is the very corner stone of this site and so many of us are still rocking them.

Why wouldn't we be interested?

Am interested in the new mapping but i'll be honest and say it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm happy with the current mapping and set up.

Would need another controller to rock those sample decks realistically anyway
    Agree, if a new mapping and overly for the VCI is designed for use with a midi fighter and/or an x1 it would really expand the capabilities and sell more for DJTT. Just a thought, what do you reckon?

one of the main reasons I want a new overlay to be produced is to finally give me the excuse to do myself a DIY arcade mod!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by Cheek Bone View Post
    Agree, if a new mapping and overly for the VCI is designed for use with a midi fighter and/or an x1 it would really expand the capabilities and sell more for DJTT. Just a thought, what do you reckon?
    Dedicated midi fighter pro mapping for sample decks designed specifically to work with VCI-100 Tpro 2 = WIN!!!!

They'd shift a bunch more pro's too.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I'd be happy to pay for a mapping, but also if i wasn't making financial sense for DJTT to make the overlay, I would happily pay an inflated price for them to do so.
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast