MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I want to incorporate the Traktor S4 funtionality into Traktor Pro, but not 100% sure yet whether I do want to create this for Traktor Pro , or just already use Traktor S4 for this.

Default I cant change the deck focus.

Hi, Ive downloaded the mappings for beatmasher focus (both focus a-b & focus) but I cant manage to change the focus from deck A on both mappings, I press shift + synch but the midifighter still only controls deck a. Please help...
    Thanks
    Dave

Tech Wizard

This is the first time I've ever tried mapping anything out so I'm about besides myself at the moment. I've downloaded the zips in the first post, I'm not sure which one to import into TP2, but what I do have in there now lets me use the faders for decks A and not for deck B and none of the buttons are responding. The blue LED shows up, but nothing happens.

Any help or a link that is a "how to" for mapping?

Tech Student

I got my MFP Beat Masher yesterday and connected it to my MBP through a powered USB-hub (Sharing the macbooks USB slot with my VCI-100 SE). My Audio 2 DJ soundcard uses the other single USBslot. I am experiencing some problems with the faders and the FX preset buttons on the Midi Fighter Pro. I use Traktor Pro.

1. The FXbuttons doesnt always load the same 3 effects, it almost seems to load at random.

2.After maybe 20-30 seconds of playing with the faders the effects will change there too. Example: Gater might all of the sudden become Beatmasher. Also the faders will sometimes not trigger an effect.

Am I the only one experiencing this problems? Is it something in the .tsi or could the fault be that Traktor can't handle both my VCI and the Midi Fighter Pro? Would be very grateful for any help / thoughts!

As a side note - I used the large importbutton for the vci-100 mapping and then the edit-importbutton for the beat masher focus A-B mapping) No other way of importing the mappings worked together.

// Leon

Quote Originally Posted by Mankoff View Post
    1. The FXbuttons doesnt always load the same 3 effects, it almost seems to load at random.
    You may want to try reimporting the .tsi file and/or removing the 4 new FX from the FX list in the preferences, reimporting, and then putting them back in.

2.After maybe 20-30 seconds of playing with the faders the effects will change there too. Example: Gater might all of the sudden become Beatmasher. Also the faders will sometimes not trigger an effect.
    This will happen if you have an FX preset loaded and then activate one of the Beatmasher buttons. You can easily remedy this by re-activating one of the FX preset buttons.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sensible View Post
    Hi, Ive downloaded the mappings for beatmasher focus (both focus a-b & focus) but I cant manage to change the focus from deck A on both mappings, I press shift + synch but the midifighter still only controls deck a. Please help...
    Thanks
    Dave
    Make sure you're importing the Focus AB mapping using the big import button on the bottom of the controller manager.

Tech Wizard

So I downloaded the FOCUS[AB] and Instant Gratification TSI's and tried to import them in hopes something would happen, all I got was an error message and nothing happening.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong or how to fix it?

Tech Student

Default nice!!!

Cool i just got my BMP and i have to say it was easy to set up and works like a charm thanks DJTT

Tech Wizard

Ha. Now I feel worse. I can't imagine what I could have done wrong.

S.I.N.S... you only need to import the Beatmasher mapping. You do NOT have to import both that AND the Instant Gratification mapping. Only import the Beatmasher mapping (FocusAB) using the big import button on the bottom of the controller manager.

If you still get an error, what does it say?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast