MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Just got my beat masher back after DJTT had to fix an issue with it. Trying to import the TSI file and am getting a Traktor error message: "error while parsing settings file on import"

What does this mean and what should I do?
    Macbook Pro 15" (2.3 GHz Quad i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD), S4, Maschine, Beat Masher, Cue Master

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Skerrplunk View Post
    Just got my beat masher back after DJTT had to fix an issue with it. Trying to import the TSI file and am getting a Traktor error message: "error while parsing settings file on import"

What does this mean and what should I do?
    I have the same issue on a PC!

Hilfe!

Has anyone ever figured out what this error message means? I spoke with Chris from DJTT and he hadn't seen it before. We tried to troubleshoot it together but couldn't figure it out...
    Macbook Pro 15" (2.3 GHz Quad i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD), S4, Maschine, Beat Masher, Cue Master

Has anyone ever figured out what this error message means? I spoke with Chris from DJTT and he hadn't seen it before. We tried to troubleshoot it together but couldn't figure it out...
    The only info I could find on Google in regards to a resolution was either updating Traktor to the latest version or uninstalling/reinstalling/updating which did work in a couple cases.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Thanks. I'm already using the latest version (2.0.2) so I guess I'll have to try uninstalling / reinstalling / updating. If I do that, will I lose all of my playlists, loop recorder samples, etc?

Tech Student

This is my findings!

When I download on my Windows 7 x64 machine and extract with winRAR the file is useless.

BUT

When i download on my Macbook pro it works!

Thanks. I'm already using the latest version (2.0.2) so I guess I'll have to try uninstalling / reinstalling / updating. If I do that, will I lose all of my playlists, loop recorder samples, etc?
    Back up your prefs/samples before uninstalling?

Quote Originally Posted by fzerox View Post
    This is my findings!

When I download on my Windows 7 x64 machine and extract with winRAR the file is useless.

BUT

When i download on my Macbook pro it works!
    Try using 7-zip to extract instead. I've had better success with that over Winzip/WinRAR.

Tech Convert

Default HOw do I use the BeatMasher Mappings

I am have similar issues.

I downloaded the 4 Beatmasher Mapping zip files. I unzipped them. The layout one says it is corrupted and no file shows.
    The others do not have a TSI extenstion so I am not sure how they would import into Traktor. Nevertheless I tried it, no success. I even renamed them with a TSI extenstion still no success.
    I also tried with 7zip as per someone in this thread, still the same thing -no luck. Not sure if that person tried it with success or I was a guinea pig, let me know if it worked for anyone with 7zip, or any other way.

Help us!

>>>>>>>>>>

Looks Like I found a fix! I downloaded the files via Mozilla, mappings show up with the tsi extension, and able to import the file downloaded into Traktor.
    Must be an Internet Explorer download issue in my case. Now to try my MF Pro Beatmasher..
    Last edited by alkmst; 07-02-2011 at 10:30 PM.

focusAB bug:

when selecting FX presets 2 and 4, the dry/wet amount for FX2 is not set. its a minor thing but I figure I should probably point it out

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast