MF Pro Cue Master Mapping (Traktor Pro) - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Tech Student

I just noticed that this mapping is working with Traktor 2.1.3, but not previous versions...

im still having the issue of the mash 1234 buttons not working, everytime i press them it just changes the effect to a delay even if beatmasher is the loaded effect. i imported the tsi file twice and assigned both input and output to midi fighter pro... any ideas?

Did you import using the big import button on the lower left of the preferences window? It sounds like your settings don't have the effects in the proper order, and using the "big import button" should correct that. You;ll have to reimport any other controller settings though (using the small import menu item).
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    Did you import using the big import button on the lower left of the preferences window? It sounds like your settings don't have the effects in the proper order, and using the "big import button" should correct that. You;ll have to reimport any other controller settings though (using the small import menu item).
    Had to do that twice, but thanks. Worked perfectly when double importing with big import

Is downloading the 2.5 update for traktor going to mess up my midi fighter mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Yes, the tempo controls and the Gaters/Filter/Lofi could be swapped. I'll explain how to do that step by step soon. It's originally how I liked it but Ean wanted Tempo controls on the top layer so he could DJ with just two MF Pros and a mixer.
    Since I don't think this has been explained in this thread yet, can Flashflooder or another mapping guru walk through this step by step?

Ideally, I'd like to swap out the gater/filter/lofi with some other effects, but I assume that's easy to figure out after the previous step...

what are the different fx presets??? as in the side buttons..

Tech Student

Default Hardware Focus Df

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    I have a question about this. I use an s4 and my new cue master. Every time the s4 is plugged in the software defaults to "deck focus" "hardware" so I lose the deck focus orange color to my decks which makes it really difficult to know what deck is in focus. It's really annoying to open up preferences and global settings to change the deck focus to software. I have a good amount of mappings uploaded so it takes about 2 mins for my preferences to load up.

Is there a way around the s4 automatically switching traktor to
    Hardware deck focus?
    Hey Priscilla,

Did you ever get an answer for this or figure it out?

I would really like Traktor to stop defaulting to hardware focus, even though I change the setting to software in the preferences, and then export, and re-load the tsi. It doesn't seem to stick. I'm using a Macbook, an S2 (maybe the culprit), and the F1.

Thanks,
    Thomas

PS I love your website. The articles are always well written, and the content is obviously awesome. And the album art article was very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by QUANCE View Post
    Is downloading the 2.5 update for traktor going to mess up my midi fighter mapping?
    None of the released DJTT mappings (except for the Spectra) have been updated for 2.5/2.6. You'll probably be alright if you don't use any other controllers/mappings (mine works fine if I use the default S2 mapping). You just won't have access to the new macro FX or flux mode.

In my case, using custom S2 and MF3D mappings (that have been updated for 2.5), this MFPro mapping is useless...I'm currently trying to get this sorted.
    The MFPro seems to have been lost in the shuffle of new products...

I know Ean uses an MFPro CM in his setup and has a custom/updated mapping that we haven't seen yet...I'm hoping he decides to release it!
    Last edited by Xtian317; 01-29-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    None of the released DJTT mappings (except for the Spectra) have been updated for 2.5/2.6.
    Reason for this could be big change in FX unit mapping workflow in 2.5 and above. In previous traktor versions there was separate mapping page for group and single unit mode where you could add any FX command that would work only for selected mode from page you wish to add any knob/button - I loved this. What NI did was to join this two separate tabs in to one single page and they added new modifier condition to determine which unit mode are all effect command affecting to. Now I'm waiting for my Spectra to arrive and btw this will be my first MF so far and never tried or edited any MF mapping but as a guy who is into a bit complex mappings (and this certainly is) there is quite a possibility that both of modifier condition slots are already busy for the fact that 'FX Unit' modifier can be assigned. There might be workaround for this by adding unit mode selector for each effect MF button/knob separately but again this command still have a bug and NI should come up with new command 'FX Unit Store Preset' in order for this to work flawlessly, or to eventually add another (third) condition slot that can be useful in this scenario.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast