vci 100 se mapping problem

Default vci 100 se mapping problem

Hi, I'm new to the vci 100 se.

I have it up and running and it seems fine apart from when I import the dj tech tools mappings, I then close the preferences pane open it back up and it has reverted back to traktor pro default mappins. Is this normal and is there a way to save the mappings ?

i'm on a mac book pro

many thanks
    IPM

That's unusual, what method are you using to import your mappings?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Does the VCI still work but it shows the default mapping? The first mapping shown in the drop down box will always be default mapping.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    That's unusual, what method are you using to import your mappings?
    Hi, thanks for coming back to me on this.

I'm clicking the big button at the bottom left that say's import. It does import and then I have the option of Traktors default or VCI 100 se 3.6.4. So I choose VCI 100 se 3.6.4. so that it's showing in the window but then I close the prefs window and re-open the prefs window and the traktor default is the one that's showing and the vci mapping is still there but under the traktor mapping in the drop down if that makes sense. so it looks to me that the traktor default is the selected one.

thanks
    IPM

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Does the VCI still work but it shows the default mapping? The first mapping shown in the drop down box will always be default mapping.
    Yes, it does still seem to work, I'm not that au fait with the consol yet but things are definitely happening when i touch buttons lol, Whether their doing what there meant to be doing with the VCI 100 se 3.6.4. mappings remain to be seen.

cool, thats sounds about right then, I was just thinking that the VCI 100 se 3.6.4. should be the one showing on top rather than being underneath when looking at the prefs window. so that means the VCI 100 se 3.6.4. will be hidden under the drop down in that case?

many thanks
    IPM
    Last edited by IPM; 07-03-2011 at 10:15 AM.