Tricky question- got a vci 300 when i ordered a vci 100! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JAC View Post
    Thing is, I got a maya 44 already! I'm thinking i might just splash out on a Nano Kontrol for fx and come up with a tsi that suits me for now. I do like the quality of the 300!

Another thing thats annoying me is that right now when I run T Pro i get some sort of error saying 'there is a debugger running in your system' and it won't open! Might go back to Traktor 3 for now!
    Do you have an antivirus running, that could be causing that error.

Thing is, I got a maya 44 already! I'm thinking i might just splash out on a Nano Kontrol for fx and come up with a tsi that suits me for now. I do like the quality of the 300!
    Do the guys at the shop know that they sent you the wrong VCI? If not, just make something up to return the maya (If I remember correctly, the VCI300 has the same chipset built in anyway) and get yourself a nanopad and a pack of chewing gum for the refund.

Just wait until the 14 bit update, after that you can always decide to sell.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Do you have an antivirus running, that could be causing that error.
    Yup I am running Kaspersky 09!

@Gfocus: No i'm pretty sure they don't, I re-checked all invoices and credit card payments and they think I got a 100. I don't picture them finding out where that missing 300 is gone as their customer service is woeful.

The only thing holding me back from doing that is that when i tested the system last night, I only got sound out of one speaker unless i used itch. I want to get the T Pro demo on a different lappy and fully test what was going on there. It seemed as though only 2 of the 4 outputs were connected. :eek:

Yup I am running Kaspersky 09!
    Well thats probably your problem, you really should not be running an antivirus when your gigging anyway.
    Last edited by tekki; 02-03-2009 at 08:24 AM. Reason: fix your tags bro. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12