Homemade laptop stand - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fluxtronik View Post
    And here's the new one:

*** REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF CRANE***
    My mates and I were trying to figure out what nationality you were by just listening to your accent...

I would NEVER have guessed Spain!

Sounds more English (British).
    Last edited by photojojo; 08-01-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    My mates and I were trying to figure out what nationality you were by just listening to your accent...

I would NEVER have guessed Spain!

Sounds more English (British).
    hahahah!! You made me laugh!! I'm really a Portuguese living in Spain!! hahahha!!! And my british accent... I got it working with British people!! hehehe!! But aniways sorry about my english again! I'm whriting it baddly and speaking it too... I'm loosing practice...
    Macbook pro 2.4 i5, 8GB, 1tera NI Traktor Kontrol s4, 2 modified 1200 MKII Technics, Traktor Scratch Pro with NI Audio 8, Alesis M1 520 Active monitors, Ableton Live 8, Akai APC 40, Korg Nano key and pad, Alesis Photon 25, M-Audio Fast Trak Pro, Sennheiser HD 25-C II
    http://fluxtronik.podomatic.com/entr...10_54_31-07_00

For all you guy's thinking about new ways of making one of these, I've got a good news! Very shortly I'll get an original ***** stand, and I'll try to figure out a way to use aluminum tubes and no soulder, so it can get lighter! I've already got the tubes, so I'm making some plans now, and I'll try to post some new videos about them.
    And again, I'm not british and I'm not Spanish!! hahaha!!! I'm Portuguese, and since I'm living in Spain, I've lost the practice on speaking and writting english, so again... I'M SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES, but I think you can understand perfectlly what I want to say....
    Cheers, and I'll be whayting on some video responses with your own stands! I'd like to see what you've came up whith...
    Last edited by photojojo; 08-01-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    Macbook pro 2.4 i5, 8GB, 1tera NI Traktor Kontrol s4, 2 modified 1200 MKII Technics, Traktor Scratch Pro with NI Audio 8, Alesis M1 520 Active monitors, Ableton Live 8, Akai APC 40, Korg Nano key and pad, Alesis Photon 25, M-Audio Fast Trak Pro, Sennheiser HD 25-C II

Tech Mentor

For all you guy's thinking about new ways of making one of these, I've got a good news! Very shortly I'll get an original Crane stand, and I'll try to figure out a way to use aluminum tubes and no soulder, so it can get lighter! I've already got the tubes, so I'm making some plans now, and I'll try to post some new videos about them.
    And again, I'm not british and I'm not Spanish!! hahaha!!! I'm Portuguese, and since I'm living in Spain, I've lost the practice on speaking and writting english, so again... I'M SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES, but I think you can understand perfectlly what I want to say....
    Cheers, and I'll be whayting on some video responses with your own stands! I'd like to see what you've came up whith...
    Dude, no worries , and thanks for the great videos!

P.S the Aluminum crack was not a joke on your "english" , it is just one of those words that is funny to hear

Default Removal off videos and the name "Crane Stand"

I guy's!!!
    I'm wondering if you can help me here...
    I just got a warning from the guy's at Crane Stand to remove all that mentions they're registered brand, beginning with the videos, witch I allready removed, and now I don't know how to remove it from the posts...
    Can you help me?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I guy's!!!
    I'm wondering if you can help me here...
    I just got a warning from the guy's at Crane Stand to remove all that mentions they're registered brand, beginning with the videos, witch I allready removed, and now I don't know how to remove it from the posts...
    Can you help me?
    I've removed all of the videos and put a note there explaining it. I hope you can reshoot the videos or maybe just rename them so we can get them back in.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thank's PhotoJojo!
    I'll see what I can doo, cause I think I still have the videos, but I can't put them again because I said Crane too manny times... hehehe!! They're quote: "You have broken roughly 30 international laws", so I gess I better get off so I dont get a law suite.. hehehe!
    I'll see what I can do (The only way I see possible is by changing the name and say wathever, and film it all over again, but this time saying aluminum instead of aluminium, hahahahhahaha), but I'll have to wait just a bit before I post something again...
    Sorry about this you guy's! Hope you understand my situation...

>.> sheesh...
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Litigious panzies.

what about calling it a "Crane Style" or "Inspired by the Crane" stand?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast