MF Deckalized+Instant Grat Mapping - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

nice nice nice.. something else to play with when i get home
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Convert

Wow, thats all I have to say about this mapping. I didnt need a visual, and if your familiar with both mappings, you can learn this one in about 5 minutes, I was beat juggling then pulling off an echo fade, broght the beat back with some mashing. This mapping is PERFECT, Making live Dubstep remixes like its no ones business!!!

Thanks Flashflooder, must of been alot of hard work, thanks for making my MIDI Fighter the best it can be!!

Just played with it... All I can say is damn you flashflooder, now I have to move my MF buttons around again

EDIT:

Only slight thing is this that the effects don't stay on when pressing shift a la IG mapping. Flashflooder, is that possible to implement or a bridge too far?

Thanks for all your hard work man.
    Last edited by fullenglishpint; 06-06-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Only slight thing is this that the effects don't stay on when pressing shift a la IG mapping. Flashflooder, is that possible to implement or a bridge too far?
    I thought about this and wanted to integrate this but with how the modifiers are set up, there's not really enough space left to do this is the same manner I did on the IG mapping. So, in effort to get this out sooner than later I didn't integrate the FX hold functionality.

However, for the 2nd row of effects (except the "Sampler") you can toggle them on by pressing Shift with the button. For the beatmasher row, there is a little bug trick you can use if you want to toggle those on. If you hold a beatmash button, then press and hold shift, then release the beatmash button (before releasing shift), it will stay on. You can then press one other beatmash value while toggled but after that it will turn off the effect with the press of any mash button. This is not meant to be a secret trick but just something I stumbled on but it is hard enough to do that I don't consider it a bug.

I could get some similar level of fx holding though if I got rid of either the Shift+Mash Looping or the Shift+Bottom Row Tempo controls. But hey, I figured to keep it simple first and if there becomes a clear consensus on a customization of this mapping, I could get'er done.

Quote Originally Posted by Set_for_Stun View Post
    You my sir, are a genius!
    downloaded the mappings and made myself a mix
    this mapping is PERFECT for me!
    a MILLION thank you's my good sir!
    Thanks to everyone who's said nice things or have enjoyed this mapping so far. I really appreciate it. Without fellow forum encouragement I may never have made enough time to get this done. Plus, I think this is going to become my default MF mapping for the time being too

Tech Convert

Definately, I love being able to beat mash, then jump to juggle mode then runnin over to play with some FX

Just wanted to say thx as well, it rocks!
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Mentor

Big ups man ! The MF wouldn't be the thing it is without your hard work !
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

I'm so pleased to have my slice mode back
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

FEP - help meee. I am so confused, either it's not importing right after 2 imports, or I'm just dumb. Message me on facebook. I'll PM you my name. It'd be nice to figure out whats going on with it lol
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast