MF Deckalized+Instant Grat Mapping - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Great mapping!
    I've been using it in combination with my padkontrol and it's working really well....except for the sampler.
    When I engage the sampler, it sets a loop for 16. The loop grabbed by the sampler does not sound clean (i.e. it does not loop cleanly).
    Did some searching and found someone had the exact same problem here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...hlight=sampler

But no one answered it, so I was wondering if you guys could give any advice.
    I dj under the Threetall Alias, and blog.
    Check out my stuff:
    http://soundcloud.com/threetall,
    http://threetall.tumblr.com/

Tech Wizard

This has been my go to mapping now for weeks, the only other mapping i use is the four deck cue point juggle map. If only there was a quick way to switch mappings so I could choose which I want on the fly. Really a stand up job that only gets better the more I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdaletaylor View Post
    This has been my go to mapping now for weeks, the only other mapping i use is the four deck cue point juggle map. If only there was a quick way to switch mappings so I could choose which I want on the fly. Really a stand up job that only gets better the more I use it.
    Thanks for the kinds words and for your feedback regarding your need for more Cue Point juggling. I assume you want to be able to quickly and easily control Cue Points from multiple decks simultaneously? Otherwise I would figure that the Juggle mode in this mapping would appease your needs.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sirtofu View Post
    Great mapping!
    I've been using it in combination with my padkontrol and it's working really well....except for the sampler.
    When I engage the sampler, it sets a loop for 16. The loop grabbed by the sampler does not sound clean (i.e. it does not loop cleanly).
    Did some searching and found someone had the exact same problem here: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...hlight=sampler

But no one answered it, so I was wondering if you guys could give any advice.
    In my experience the "Sampler" (aka the Slicer function) will not cleanly grab a loop if the track's tempo is incorrect and/or the track's beatgrid is not set properly. I would test this over a lot of your different tracks to see if some work and others don't and then you'll get an idea of which of your tracks need tweaking.
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Tech Mentor

need some help;

Last week I set up the focused + IG effect on an S4 with a single midifighter, all ok & working. I've now got two midifighters and I've loaded A+B+C+D + IG from this thread and I've made an ass of it.

Basics done-
    loaded tsi twice
    added default S4

Now when loading for each deck I need to check what I've done wrong;
    1st
    MF_A.Deckalized+ Instant graf
    In Port - Midifighter classic
    Out Port - Midifighter Classic

and I've tried to do the same for all 4 decks.

Problem I've got is I'm controlling deck A & C from the one controller and nothin on Decks B&D and even then the A&C combo only does effects on C.

The In / Out ports have two choices, 'midifighter classic' and 'midifighter classic...'

I'm guessing I should only have done decks A&B (and then I should have done it right)

I'm not far away here, can someone please get me over the line!

Thanks

Alex

Tech Student

I have been looking on the forums for an answer to my problem but I can't seem too find it. Hopefully someone on here can help. When I import the tsi files of any of the mappings the mappings work, but the wrong effects show up. I cant switch them because the midi fighter switches them back when I press any button. Any idea on how to get the correct effects in the correct places?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taedrarmy View Post
    I have been looking on the forums for an answer to my problem but I can't seem too find it. Hopefully someone on here can help. When I import the tsi files of any of the mappings the mappings work, but the wrong effects show up. I cant switch them because the midi fighter switches them back when I press any button. Any idea on how to get the correct effects in the correct places?
    Re-import the mapping. The FX settings often take two imports to load correctly. Then the MF should switch to the correct FX when pushing a button.

Tech Mentor

What I find ironic is that the IG + Deckalized mapping has barely any buggs compared to the original deckalized mapping. For instance: loop LED's won't show on your second MF and when you import the mapping (with the big button of course!), the filter-lfo effect keeps getting loaded instead of beatmasher, no matter how many times I import the mapping

Tech Mentor

Ment flanger pulse.

Does anyone else have issues initiating the beatmasher super combo? I get it to work after doing it a couple of times, but it's pretty inconsistent.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast