APC 40 mapping Traktor 2 multi page clip layout - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Your gonna have to email me for the Jpeg at miller895@btinternet.com 2day if you want a good copy, been at this for hours and gotta do shit for 2moro leaving.

hey nonspecial. i am axciously awaiting the new EQ setup(filters on the top row) you sent me the pc version in your email. also when your back i have a couple things that may or may not beable to be added, ill explain in detail when your not busy

Default Version 5.5 is Here

5 Macro FX on State 5 for FX 1 & 3 plus a reset back to the FX layout that comes with the tsi.

If you want to change any of the chains you can do so by finding the CC's on Midi Channel 5 and then locate the Effect Selects, there is a drop down menu at the bottom that contains all the effects in a list.

I will be creating more as i go and adding some on FX 2 & 4, but i will not be doubling up any for left and right of the mixer. If you find some nice chains post them below.

*PC Users read my Post on page 4 called 'The Fix' (if you haven't already) and do as it says to make the tsi work properly*
    Last edited by nonspacial; 08-10-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Tech Student

Thanks for all your hard work. This layout seems great. I have one problem though. When I go to any of the other states besides state one my knobs don't work as the layout says. I have no control over my FX. I was wondering if you knew what might be going on here? I have done everything requested with the FIX and I have your TSI 5.5.

Default Version 6.0

Sorry it took so long been making music for 2 weeks since the festival.

There is now a Jpeg Zipped 2 TSI's PC and Mac

(and a word document with instructions and Zoomed pictures that is too big to upload so email me and i'll send it to you)
    Last edited by nonspacial; 08-24-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nonspacial View Post
    version 6
    Thanks for this! This mapping is insane. You either have patience, or an unhealthy relationship with excel.

Tech Convert

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nonspacial View Post
    Sorry it took so long been making music for 2 weeks since the festival.

There is now a Jpeg Zipped 2 TSI's PC and Mac

(and a word document with instructions and Zoomed pictures that is too big to upload so email me and i'll send it to you)
    Yes i confirm, your mapping is wonderful. THANKKKSS a lot.
    the best one of all i have tested.

Default Version 7 has been finalised

Okay so i've been working with this for sometime now and got into Bomes quite heavily which made me rethink some minor details for my own use but i did not see the need outside of my own use in Bomes (essentially i have freed up the stop all clips button for use with ableton easier). but now having had quite a few thoughts about reworking the clip matrix to suite the layout of Traktor a bit better i have finally got around to it.

The only thing changed here is the layout of the lower 3 rows of the clip launch and the Load unload's have been moved 1 clip stop to the left. the Jpeg should be self explanatory but i will go over it here as i have not changed the Txt in it as it mostly still applies.

So the 3rd row down now splits the matrix and contains the sample deck plays and the Filter On's. This takes away the nice squares that they formed which made them easy to locate but frees up the FX to take up 2 rows echoing Traktor's display. so we have 2 single FX 1 & 2 on the 4th row and then 3 group FX on the 5th row FX 3 & 4.

The LED's have been switched a bit to prevent confusion so the Sample Slots are green when off and flash red when playing and the Filters are amber and flashing amber instead of green and flashing green.

That's it the rest is the same, this allows you to use your FX as left and right if you want it visually or as all 4 in combination as i prefer.

Enjoy

So so dope! I really like what you are doing here. Im going to check it out and try it. Obviously not this wknd as its a holiday weekend and time to spend with family.
    Traktor Pro and TP2, Audio2, Nano Kontrol (black), X1

Default 7.1 minor change

Sorry to you guys who downloaded the last version here's another 1 this has a single update in that i now understand how to warp the grid whilst a track is playing so the only change here is if you hold MOD 3 (4th from the left top row red button) then the nudge buttons now turn red and if you hold them down they will phase match your track.

So if your tracks not grid matched by Traktor properly once the track is playing in Sync mode in your headphones use the Nudge buttons to push the phase out and the beat in then hold MOD 3 and use the Move Grid FWD/BWD accordingly to bring the sync's back in to phase.

Nice... i knew Traktor could be used like 12/10's and here it is.

Make sure you stay in Tempo Sync mode not Beat Sync and Instant not On Release and Vinyl not Snap (already set in preferences but just in case you decide to play with them.) If you get lag on the input then change it to Slow CPU Mode and that should sort it out.
    Last edited by nonspacial; 11-28-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast