APC 40 mapping Traktor 2 multi page clip layout - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

good job, i am enjoying with you .tsi.

regards from Madrid (Spain).

Default NEW Version 3.3 Easier to manage

So ignoring the Hotcue LED's still as they turn off.

* Nudge + & - are now Loop Length Set (Still Deck Select)

* Under "State 4" where you can change the Knob Banks you now have bottom row Gain and top row Key ACBD as before

*Everything else is the same except the Layout, it is in 4 Deck mode so if you want to use sample deck functions just make sure you change Deck C to sample Deck in Preferences.

I will make a new Jpeg soon.

Tech Student

thx!!!!!

Default Sorted it

Version 3.4

So i found the problem i had 'send monitor outs' as well as outs on the LED rings, they are not necessary, but now the hotcues can have Monitor Ins and the led's stay on, i will get to the bottom of the colour thing soon for version 4 but now nothing goes off or resets and nothing is soft takeover... yay!!!

EDIT: So i've been using it for an hour and now there seems to be an issue where the hotcues make the audio jump that is playing so i will investigate this 2moro but it's still much better
    Last edited by nonspacial; 07-20-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Tech Mentor

fantastic work man

Default Fully working Version 4

*Sorted the hotcue states and the LED Ring assignments.

*Loop Length and Loop moved to Tap Tempo and nudge buttons on APC.

*Key and Gain given separate Bank assignments.

**Please read the Jpeg for full details and information on new positions of features.**

If anyone knows where the Fix for 'Send Monitor State In' audio glitches on PC's is please post me a reply with a link, the bug is the only problem with this mapping and doesn't affect Mac's. FIXED SEE BELOW
    Last edited by nonspacial; 07-24-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks so much for your hard work. We really do appreciate it!

Default The fix

The fix can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oxwcfyuipfw1u6

You will also need to install MIDI YOKE and to do that you will have to turn off your Windows User Account Controls completely.

Then it's as simple as starting the Max patch from the link before traktor with your APC turned on.

Then route

From Traktor 1: In from MIDI Yoke 1
    To Traktor 1: Out to MIDI Yoke 2

From Controller 1: Akai APC40
    To Controller 1: Akai APC40

Start Traktor and the APC should light up perfectly. i have updated the TSI above to already route to and from traktor via MIDI Yoke.

& if it doesn't work straight away, u may need to restart your computer after installing MIDI Yoke, i did, then start max patch route it then start traktor.
    If You're on a Mac then just use Version 4 not 4.1 PC FIX both in the post above
    Last edited by nonspacial; 07-24-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StankBizcuit View Post
    Thanks so much for your hard work. We really do appreciate it!
    No worries man i'm enjoying it

Default 1 More Version 4.2

Only 1 button added here but both PC and MAC versions, The old Loop button in the Jpeg above is now Audio Recorder On, so you can record your mixes with a button. Blinks Green when off and Amber when recording.

Simple but effective i think.

I'm closing Traktor now.

The fix can be downloaded here:
    This one lets you save and turn on and off the other 3 ports

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbyv4ucdb15jvwi

You will also need to install MIDI YOKE and to do that you will have to turn off your Windows User Account Controls completely.

Then it's as simple as starting the Max patch from the link before traktor with your APC turned on.

Then route

From Traktor 1: In from MIDI Yoke 1
    To Traktor 1: Out to MIDI Yoke 2

From Controller 1: Akai APC40
    To Controller 1: Akai APC40

Start Traktor and the APC should light up perfectly. i have updated the TSI above to already route to and from traktor via MIDI Yoke.

& if it doesn't work straight away, u may need to restart your computer after installing MIDI Yoke, i did, then start max patch route it then start traktor.
    Last edited by nonspacial; 07-24-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast