APC 40 mapping Traktor 2 multi page clip layout - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

OK so currently gonna give up on it for a while but the buttons now stay on for hotcues but they all act the same colour and if you set a hotcue pushing MOD3 will set them back to orange from green, the last pushed button will still go out unless you push MOD3 again or any other button and the light out will swap, also in my dabbling i managed to invert all the EQ and filter directions so i've reset them in this version...

This is totally workable with no fuss at all i'm mixing with it as we speak and all seems great for now.

any thought please post them.

So here is Version 3 and corresponding jpeg.

I found i needed to Preview load and unload, and Seek Preview tracks so i added those and then thought i might aswell add EQ Kills to the remaining buttons, look at the jpeg to see where they all are.

Still have not fixed the hotcue led problem.

OMG so sorry just opened traktor and found that it didn't save all of it including the send monitor in from hotcues were still there... fixed to how i said it was for version 3 here...

jpeg is the same

VERSION 3.1

Tech Convert

Talking Having fun with APC40

I spent a couple of hours playing around with version3 of your tsi and am enjoying using the apc40 with tp2. It will take some getting used to but I'm impressed with it.

Thanks for all of your hard work

Tech Convert

Smile

Your mapping is great.
    Thanks also for the updates

Thanks very much.

There are still some things i would like to sort out, namely the shift modifier changes the LED rings when pushed but doesn't reset to the EQ and Filter when released and of course the Hotcue LED's. i will have to spend some time getting this right but will do a version 4 when i have them both working properly. might be a week or 2 cos i wanna mix more than trawl over midi signals for a bit.

any suggestions welcome as additions for the next version too, i will be adding a Duplicate Deck + Play from same position so that you can filter/FX on it with the track still running underneath, i think this is a nice touch for loop work etc.

Tech Convert

Default Hey

Hey non spacial

One question. I can't seem to use deck d as a sample deck and control with your mapping? Does your mapping only allow use of c as a sample deck?

Thanks in advance

The mapping is wicked! I love the ability to browse my collection and scroll with the rotary. I also like being able to compliment my vci-100 arcade with the apc 40.

yes sample decks are assigned specifically and so there are Sample Deck A Slots 1-4 Deck B 1-4 etc... look through the Mapping and change the Device Target on the Play Sample Slot, there is a drop down menu on the bottom and you can select them there.
    Just change the all 4 to Deck D Slot 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by nonspacial View Post
    So here is Version 3 and corresponding jpeg.

I found i needed to Preview load and unload, and Seek Preview tracks so i added those and then thought i might aswell add EQ Kills to the remaining buttons, look at the jpeg to see where they all are.

Still have not fixed the hotcue led problem.

Yoits!

This is what my lazy ass has been waiting for!

Nicely bro!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Default Version 3.2

Fixed the update on the shift modifier and Hotcues now are colour dependent in their assignment stored or not: Though they still go off when you push them if you switch decks and back again it updates the colours correctly.

although they are backwards unfortunately so it's Flashing Amber for Stored and Green for Not Stored.

in case you hadn't realised when a track is playing you can push a hotcue and the Loop button simultaneously and it will loop the hotcue point... probably only practical pre mixing in but useful none-the-less

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast