Mini Controller for Cue Points - 10$ - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tech Wizard

After reading this thread, I bought myself a cheap numerical keypad to try one myself.
    I just wanted to say that with my keypad I can press more than 3 buttons at once, so far mapped 6 fx buttons to the pad and can hold them all at the same time jm2p.
    Also numlock switches mode so in theory my 18 buttons become 36 (from 1- 0 to cursors/home/delete/insert etc).

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    it should be possible - but you'll need some resistors (sorry can't help with which type unfortunately - check the Ean Golden video)

also, I'm not sure if the USB power will be enough to power 16 LED's... you might need to use a separate power supply (or not press all 16 buttons at the same time!)
    Dont know if this as been answered yet but if your just looking for general current limiting resistors 220ohms (1/4 watt) is what i use.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

karbon, this is sick! this is the thread that really kickstarted my project into motion! love the fact these types of setups are so cheap and comparitively easy.
    Mac Mini 2.4ghz Dual Booted OSX 10.6 and XP, TSP2, Numark Mixtrack, iPod Touch with TouchOSC. Gemini XL-500's with a mixer i'm too embarissed to admit!

Check out my easy noob build thread:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31826

Tech Convert

Hey guys.
    How do I put LED's into my circuit?
    I'm using a normal keyboard and checked out the buttons. But now there is the question which connectors on the pcb are +5V and which are GROUND or just the signal???
    Normally you got R-Connectors (in my case 8, from 0-7) and C-Connectors (16, 0-15)
    Isn't it quite important to know for putting the LED's correctly in?!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567