MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 8

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cjw View Post
    Hey yeah, Having the same problem here. Got my MF today, works like a dream for Deck A but only the top four buttons are triggering effects for Deck B

EDIT
    Scratch that, Actually decided to read the forum and comments and work it out for myself haha
    im having the problem, to a T. top 4 trigger bottom 4. only works deck A. in deck b only top 4 work. you guys found any help with these issues?

ok im having the same problems, but i dont know what menu mode is. or internal mode. the top 4 dont work, they actually trigger the bottom 4

Tech Student

I want to downlaod the free mappings? Where is the link ??? Is it off the page?

Tech Student

Default Tsi ? Where is it?

I want to download the free mappings. I do not see i tsi attached to any post nor am i sure what tsi is.. All i want to do is use this midi fighter i recieved on friday and have spent the better half of the weekend trying to located some kind of link to download the mappings so i can use it with traktor pro..... Midi fighter is no fun if you cannot play with it....

Tech Student

is it possible/hard to assign some more effects to button 3 and 4 in the top row? the reason i ask is, because i often use this mapping only for 2 decks and the buttons for deck c and d are kind of useless.

anyway, thx for the great mapping

Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    I want to download the free mappings. I do not see i tsi attached to any post nor am i sure what tsi is.. All i want to do is use this midi fighter i recieved on friday and have spent the better half of the weekend trying to located some kind of link to download the mappings so i can use it with traktor pro..... Midi fighter is no fun if you cannot play with it....
    look at the first post

Tech Student

Is the instant gratification only for Tractor or can it be used with Serato, if so can I load more than one mapping or just one at a time?:eek: I really like the instant grat but if not I will have to go with DJ Solomon's layout which is cool to but the instant grat is on point.

Lightbulb Multi Mapping

Hi guys,

has anyone developed a mapping for the MF classic which allows you to use the instant gratification mapping on decks one and two with banks three and four mapped to semi-deckalized (beat juggling set up) for the same two decks?

If there isn't one out there would someone like to have a look at developing it? It's a bit beyond my capabilities. Or maybe it's just not possible wihc is why it hasn't been done- not sure. Just rambling now!

Cheers.

jon6oy

Quote Originally Posted by jon6oy View Post
    Hi guys,

has anyone developed a mapping for the MF classic which allows you to use the instant gratification mapping on decks one and two with banks three and four mapped to semi-deckalized (beat juggling set up) for the same two decks?

If there isn't one out there would someone like to have a look at developing it? It's a bit beyond my capabilities. Or maybe it's just not possible wihc is why it hasn't been done- not sure. Just rambling now!

Cheers.

jon6oy

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...hlight=mapping
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Student

this mapping uses different effects than ean uses in his video... why? and when i try to change them, they change beck when i click the buttons on the MF

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast