MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 15

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    Tech Student

what programme do i need in order to play with my midi fighter?

Tech Wizard

I've fixed some of the Instant Grat

Version 1.0.4(ish) working with Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5.1 http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/764

Tech Student

I have 4 banks set to internal and set to Traktor mode with latest firmware update. While experimenting in Traktor 2.5, I somehow had the effects described in the diagram working. I then started over from scratch, as I wanted to add my Mixtrack Pro with its default mapping and then I imported the Midi Fighter. The effects I am getting from the Midi Fighter are not matching the diagram anymore. For instance Gater effects are now missing, Mashers are now different effects, and Lofi is now where Reverb should be. The setup is really cheezy now. Anyone have any clues as to what I am doing wrong or what might be happening?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenaveli View Post
    I have 4 banks set to internal and set to Traktor mode with latest firmware update. While experimenting in Traktor 2.5, I somehow had the effects described in the diagram working. I then started over from scratch, as I wanted to add my Mixtrack Pro with its default mapping and then I imported the Midi Fighter. The effects I am getting from the Midi Fighter are not matching the diagram anymore. For instance Gater effects are now missing, Mashers are now different effects, and Lofi is now where Reverb should be. The setup is really cheezy now. Anyone have any clues as to what I am doing wrong or what might be happening?
    First export your mixtrack mapping but without effect settings checked. Load MF IG mapping twice from big import button with effect settings selected and then add mixtrack from device setup.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    First export your mixtrack mapping but without effect settings checked. Load MF IG mapping twice from big import button with effect settings selected and then add mixtrack from device setup.
    Awesome, got it thank you. I was trying everything I thought possible, very particular getting this setup correctly.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenaveli View Post
    Awesome, got it thank you. I was trying everything I thought possible, very particular getting this setup correctly.
    Good to know! Enjoy mate.

Default Does it still work????

I have seen somewhere that this mapping isnt working that well with newest traktor, is that true?
    If so, will a new mapping with different effekts come? Or an update so mapping will work??

I really wanna know beacuse i am thinking of buying a MFC to use with this mapping and my S4

Quote Originally Posted by MBHaakonsson View Post
    I have seen somewhere that this mapping isnt working that well with newest traktor, is that true?
    If so, will a new mapping with different effekts come? Or an update so mapping will work??
    True and not likely (unless you do it yourself).
    As far as adding different FX to the existing mapping, that's fairly straightforward. The issues you'll likely experience with this outdated IG mapping and Traktor 2.6 are conflicts over the FX units between your S4 and MF mapping.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

anyone with F1 mapping ? I have problem FX holds, others mapping would be useful
    soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/magdalenemusic
    facebook https://www.facebook.com/mvytlacilova

just another female producer

Quote Originally Posted by magdalenee View Post
    anyone with F1 mapping ? I have problem FX holds, others mapping would be useful
    I installed WoMec's mapping for my F1 and used it in my set for the first time yesterday.

OMG, the gratification does exactly what it says on the tin...its frigging awesome!!!

You can find the download link for it here:

Kontrol F1 - Instant Gratification Mapping

Its not 100% match for the midi fighter original, having only two decks (A & B) that you have to switch between manually, and it doesnt have the FX Bank save feature either. But all the button effects and super combos are in there...best bit about it is that by using Shift and Browse you can quickly toggle between the Gratification Midi Mapping and back to the standard F1 mode to fire off your Loops and one shots.

Give it a try, it definitely takes effects and track transitions in Traktor to a whole new level!!!