Anyone Have Experience in Gay Clubs ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anything from hedkandi's disco house and beach house series. chuck love, samantha james, but you can play that stuff anywhere.
    http://djswords.wordpress.com
    check the rims on my car, no, don't check those 'cause they're stuffed with blow
    -weezy f. baby

In Bali there are a lot of gay clubs... all of my girlfriends close friends are Gay and often these guys are showing me new tracks that they have heard, and none of these have been your stereotypical gay songs.

Also, i have noticed that they are quicker to pass judgment on cultural things, ie. food, music.. as they believe its there god given right to bitch about everything.....

sorry offcoarse im generalising here, but the amount of times I have sat in a resturant in seminyak and had to listen to another group of guys bitch about how the food could be better...

anyway, So as was pointed out by a previous post, I would avoid the "gay" tracks as I believe this will be met with disdain, however if you should judge the moment right, then it might not hurt to drop "its raining men" just dont over do it.

And if you find that its all going to shit.... just shake what your muma gave ya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12