Midi fighter classic pcb

Default Midi fighter classic pcb

hi guys,

anyone know if it is possible to just buy the pcb/motherboard part of a midifighter classic, rather than the whole thing, as i am looking to build my own controller, but want to be able to use the djtechtools mappings available.

thanks

Whats up?

I'd say give the bys' a email: orders@djtechtools.com

They are uber busy (note the lastest blog entry) so they dont really hang out here as much as they'd like.

They will get back to you within 2 days I think. It usually doesnt take that long.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

if you buy the MF classic with no extras, it's just a PCB, clear bottom and top plate, USB cable and spacers/screws. That's what the $125 gets you. I doubt you'd save much by getting just the PCB.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

ok, thanks very much guys, will do.

Already asked Orders dept awhile ago. They do not sell the PCB board separately .
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d