Would absolutely appreciate some feedback! :) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    Dear Nephew

FUCK OFF UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY INSTEAD OF FLAMING
    Sick of your negative arse popping up in these threads and slamming people for not doing things YOUR way. cunt
    this is as far as i will go with this, don't bother replying/quoting cos my point on how i perceive your attitude is non negotiable

To the OP, loved it
    Don't get what you're trying say there mate, think you could be a bit more concise?

Tech Convert

Listened to your mix. Really liked it. It seemed to flow and mesh well, and none of the songs conflicted.

My only LITTLE bit of criticism, is really something I couldn't put my finger on... I guess i felt like it was dragging? Maybe some songs were slowed down a bit to beat match, that shouldn't be? Not sure. Could just be a bit of my own personal taste coming out.

Good job!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by gacibula View Post
    My only LITTLE bit of criticism, is really something I couldn't put my finger on... I guess i felt like it was dragging? Maybe some songs were slowed down a bit to beat match, that shouldn't be? Not sure. Could just be a bit of my own personal taste coming out.

Good job!
    Thanks man!

Nope, I don't think I ever touched the pitch fader.

Might be that i mixed a song with half time drums into a song with drums at 140. i'll take that into account for the future.

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    What's the point in doing minimixes? Do you have the attention span of a guppy or something? Or is the music so bad that people can only listen for 15mins before they get bored of it?
    from a booker's point of view, I really like short mixes. agreed, long mixes are better for listening, but sometimes I just want to know if the DJ knows his shit and I don't want to spend 2 hours figuring that out. no DJ mix will show me if the DJ can work the crowd, but even a very short one will point me in the direction the guy is going with music - and that is usually all I want to know

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    from a booker's point of view, I really like short mixes. agreed, long mixes are better for listening, but sometimes I just want to know if the DJ knows his shit and I don't want to spend 2 hours figuring that out. no DJ mix will show me if the DJ can work the crowd, but even a very short one will point me in the direction the guy is going with music - and that is usually all I want to know
    With that being said, in your opinion, would this be a mix that showed you that I know my shit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123