LAUNCHPAD Traktor 2 Mapping -LED Feedback -Hotcues -Samplers -Every Function =Mapped! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Convert

Downloaded the file, there is no .tsi file... tried for a while...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJIlluminaughty View Post
    Im having trouble setting it up to work, I have a mac. Where do I set the input/outputs?
    sorry cant help you with that cuz i dont have a mac, i do know though that mac has a built in midi driver so theres no need for you to download one, sorry for the late reply btw

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Downloaded the file, there is no .tsi file... tried for a while...
    i just downloaded the file to make sure and there definitely is a .tsi file. just extract the .rar file with winrar and you should see it

Tech Convert

Any chance of a re-up? All the links are down. Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Reuploaded

Not to discount the massive behemoth of an undertaking this must've been - but why map all of Traktor's functions?
    Do you really need to change gain or pan so often that it was worth mapping them?
    :: psy/OPs ¯ DRUM&BASS ¯ DUBSTEP ♫ _
    :: Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter //
    : ¯

Tech Wizard

Definitely not necessary, but mapping with midikatapult isn't all that hard so i figured i might as well add in those features for who knows i might need them sometime.

Default sampler deck slot loading funtions?

hi there

ive been using this for a while now, i think its great but for one minor niggle

i am using the sample decks with remix packs from novation, which i get on with really well. the problem is that i cannot seem to select the slots using your mapping, but i can of course individually trigger the samples. i have been using this mapping for this purpose, https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1896

but the thing is that is limited as it is only for decks C and D, an of course, my use of effects is limited- this is one of the reasons i really like your mapping system its comprehensive.

is there any way i can merge these two mappings together, or can you possibly add in the features of the CTC mapping somewhow? aother page to be sure, but this would be mega awesome. this acts very much like ableton in fact, which is what i am used to.

what i have noticed is that you have same controls on pages eight and nine for sample start/stop, perhaps on Page nine they could be reconfigured to scroll the sample slots maybe?

alternativley, is there a way i can actually modify the mapping myself....some help with that would be awesome, i managed it in ableton but this is different.

many thanks

forthaven

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123