Mixtrack pro full working jogs! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

hey, thats fantastic if you found the solution!

im having trouble downloading from that site, could you upload to this forum or on another site, i would really like to check out the tsi file!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    hey, thats fantastic if you found the solution!

im having trouble downloading from that site, could you upload to this forum or on another site, i would really like to check out the tsi file!
    Of course I will upload it new in a few hours maybe 4 - 6

I hope u can reprogramm it standard that all normal functions work because my friend uses the mixtrack not normal... Fx on weenie ect

Tech Convert

nevermind, i managed to download the file.

the scratching works better, but the pitch bend on the side of the jog is not a real pitch bend. Compare it to mine.

we will have to comprimise either correct pitch bend and delicate scratching, or good scratching functionallity and a shady pitch bend.

or you have to use the original mixtrack tsi and use a modifier to use those functions seperate.

I think it sucks that you have a touchsensitive platter, but cant map this, they work perfect in VDJ

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    nevermind, i managed to download the file.

the scratching works better, but the pitch bend on the side of the jog is not a real pitch bend. Compare it to mine.

we will have to comprimise either correct pitch bend and delicate scratching, or good scratching functionallity and a shady pitch bend.

or you have to use the original mixtrack tsi and use a modifier to use those functions seperate.

I think it sucks that you have a touchsensitive platter, but cant map this, they work perfect in VDJ
    Thais Why a switcht back to vdj and gave up, tractor looses many user

Tech Convert

no need to do that, I DID IT!

check out my new TSI file. cdj jogs on mixtrack, flawless!

final version as far as the jogs are concerned.

features:

EQ kills are hotcues 1-3
    view and tick button toggle hotcue delete
    scratch button toggles between "cdj vinyl mode" and "normal"
    Jog wheels pitch bend on side and stop/scratch when touching platter in "vinyl mode"

please leave a message if you like this mapping or would like to see some changes
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 05-18-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Tech Student

Great job ClarkKent but what about to fix the cue and play pause buttons to be like the cdj?

Thanks!

question as im new to all this

do tsi files only work in full versions of traktor as i have a le version for mix track when i click add to import tsi browser window fails to open

Quote Originally Posted by allrounerz View Post
    question as im new to all this

do tsi files only work in full versions of traktor as i have a le version for mix track when i click add to import tsi browser window fails to open
    in the LE version you can only select mappings via the settings wizard afaik, no cool custom mapping stuff.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Student

thanks clarkkent !!! was looking for this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12