VCI-100+Traktor Pro tsi - no SE overlay required - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

That 'random text' is the tsi file

Instead of clicking the link, just right click and choose 'save as'

Also, yes.. as part of the re-edit I assigned the 'set cue' button to errmm.. set a cue point !

is there a way that you could mod it to add decks c and d

I will be adding four deck support the next version I do, but that won't be for a week or two.

Default help

Does anybody know how to map the jogwheel fx that ean golden has could someone help me please.

so are we expecting a tsi for tpro 1.2 ?
    2x Technics M5G :: Traktor 3.4/PRO2 :: Vestax VCI-100
    M-Audio Ultra :: Macbook Pro 13" 2010

I haven't downloaded tpro 1.2 yet. I've got my own wedding (which i'm going to be playing at for a bit haha) and i can't be dealing with sketching out my set up with a beta version of tpro.

So what happens when you import this tsi into tpro 1.2? does it work at all? I was hopping the jog wheels would transfer over at least. the rest of the mapping is pretty straight forward.

I would like to try and integrate the juggling mode from the se version at some point cause that looks pretty intuitive and fun but it could be a little complicated
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

Sounds interesting. Any chance you could reupload it somewhere? Seems the download has been taken down.

The 4 deck updated version of this mapping can be found in another thread in this forum
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

Tech Convert

hey guys,

ive just started using this mapping and its all good so far apart from a problem im having with the filter on channel 2..

the filter knob/pot on channel 2 doesnt work when i turn it, but if i click on screen to engage it and then turn the knob/pot, it works.. when its turned back to its 12 o'clock position, it goes off again. so to re-engage it i have to re-click on the screen then use the knob/pot to filter..

the filter on channel 1 works just fine and normally..

any ideas on how to fix this??

thanks.
    13" MacBook Pro, Traktor Pro 1.2.7, Audio 8 DJ, Denon DN-SC2000 / Faderfox DX2

Tech Student

Hi, was hoping that someone could help me. Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit, the mapping on my vestax vci 100 won't work properly no matter what overlay I use. I can't run through XP on my computer either. I have the most up to date drivers for my audio 2 dj and the latest version of Traktor Pro.

What is happening is that the filter is also turning the low, the low is also turning the mid and the mid is also turning the high at the same time, despite only turning one of them. The effects buttons also don't work properly.

Has anyone else had this problem and have an idea how to troubleshoot?

Many thanks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast