Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Wizard djcelebrityt@hotmail.com's Avatar

does this file only work on mac or windows as well

Tech Convert

Default tsi file

witch tsi file can a use with the overlay -se without the firmware install
    for the traktor pro version

Tech Guru

Looking for the mappings that have 1.2 in the title is a good start, but most custom mappings are going to have a few changes from the factory plates. But use 'em enough and you'll figure out where everything is!
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Wizard

Make it for traktor 3 :/

Tech Wizard

Its very nice!
    The only things that i miss it the 'Juggle Mode' from the original!
    Make this mapping with the Juggle mode feature and you have made the best tsi imo

Hi,

Just like to add that for me, this mapping is nearly perfect. Everything is inituitive and where I'd like it to be. There are a few bugs and some very minor tweaks which I'm going to make then repost the file back on DJTT. Once that's done, I may set to work on a 4D version of the same.

I look forward to trying out your files.Thanks for putting the time in.

dude i just started useing this Tsi file....ITs awesome By far the best one ive used so far !!

Just to let you guys know that as promised, I have modded this TSI file, stripped out some bugs, and cleaned up the redundant note mappings, and posted the result here:-

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5733

Hiya DJ Moonie

Thanks for this, unfortunately when I go to your link 'TSI link here' I get redirected to a page with random text on it? Would be great if you can fix this or let me know where I am going wrong.

Also can I check when you amended the TSI did you include a function to add cue point the original didn't seem to have that. Easy to add but thought I would check? When I played with it I also assigned the small black buttons to scroll through the effects. I also fixed a bug as advised by Zac Kyoti. Please see below for the issue I had.

'Some tsi files have a bug where if the jog gets nudged while the deck is paused, the track appears to not respond to the jog when playback is resumed. If that's the case, see if the tsi has "jog scratch + tempo bend" commands on the jogs. If so, you might try deleting them, just make sure you still have "tempo bend" applied to the outside of the jogs. I've seen that command do weird things before.'

Cheers
    CB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast