VCI-100+Traktor Pro tsi - no SE overlay required - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

No worries dude

Here you go - you'll just need to unzip it

http://www.onetimemusic.co.uk/tsi/VCI-100_MX1.zip
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Default .tsi file for vci 100

Many many thanks I appreciate your help and sharing your work. It must have taken a long time to develop. It amazes me why NI or Vestax with all their resources cannot put out a file that works? Does anyone have any idea. We really should make our comments know to these companies who are frankly lazy.

Cheers

Cheek Bone

Tech Wizard

i was wondering about the same thing... Thanx for this tsi by the way! does it work for 100% right now?

Hi DJmaxone

Forgot to ask did you ever do a .tsi file for 3 or 4 decks? I haven't had chance to load it yet so wanted to check with you if it is possible to use another deck to drop in samples and loops etc. Cheers

I've no idea why Vestax or NI couldn't get a map that at least gave the plates that vinyl feel. Madness innit

You know, I'm no mapping expert. My TSI is just a combination of other tsi files i've taken of here DJTT. I've just taken elements of bits i like and copied what was in the mapping section.

Regarding it working 100%, it works pretty much 100% the way I want it. I know people have chatted about some glitches but i haven't noticed them or on mine I don't have any probs. So as far as I'm concerned it is good to go.

And I'm afraid i haven't made one for 3/4 decks and to be honest I probably am not going to. If someone wants to take this TSI and make a 3/4 deck version though that'd be cool. Repost it on this site.

Anyway, some glad people are digging it.

Peace out :-)

Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Hi first post here you just saved my life this midi mapping stuff is hard

massive thanks man

Hiya

I would really appreciate any advice on how the sync function works on Traktor Pro. With T3 it was easy, press sync and it locked.. The sync on TP changes the tempo but doesn't lock. Also sometimes the visual looks like it is cut in half, what is that all about? Do I have a corrupted version? To keep sync I have to keep press sync, that can't be right? Also no matter what I do I can't get the sync lights to work properly with my vci 100, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have had someone who knows stuff look at it and they can't work it out. Of course NI are useless in getting back to me. This is all reallly really annoying.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Have you tried various tsi files? Just try a few different ones to make sure it's nothing in the mapping.

Also get two tracks you know are a similar tempo and make sure they're electronic tunes - like house or something. Do the test with the different tsi files with these same tunes.

I have found that sometime the sync works perfectly with Pro and sometimes it doesn't. It's odd. But i'd say 90% of the time it's fine.

Anyway if after these tests it's still sketchy i'd say it's probably something faulty with the software

Good luck

Big ups! I've been working this out for the last 8 hours in order to get going for a gig tonight (small bar) and this is perfect! I shouldn't have any problems! Can't wait to take my new VCI out for a spin!

Thanks again!

Thanks DJMaxone good advice I will try that. I held off getting Pro and I must admit I like the interface, but so far to setting it up is taking far to long, I really wouldn't recommend TPro to anyone. Ableton or Serarto next stop! By the way your set up is exactly the same as mine.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast