VCI-100+Traktor Pro tsi - no SE overlay required - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

thanks! i like this mapping a lot.
    just got my vci recently and still figuring things out. the font size of the track names is bigger than before on mine. is there a way i can reduce the font size?

Tech Wizard

ok, figured it out.
    if anyone has a similar problem, look in the "global view options" tab in the preferences.

Tech Convert

Default Thanks so much

I have been struggking to get pro to function properly since downloading the upgrae from CE. This file is closer than anything I trued to correcting my issues. I am a complete idiot so I know nothing about this mapping stuff. The only thing now that needs improved is a finer pitch control . LE controls the pitch down to .01. Pro gets nowhere near that. Help anyone please.

Please speak like you are speaking to a no nothing old man

Thanks

amazing tsi mate, exactly what i needed it would be also nice if you could do the same for 4decks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    Hey

First off, DJ TT is the nuts! I've taken so much from this site i wanted to give something back

I've created a tsi for VCI -100 with Traktor Pro that requires no overlay. I mix deep house and disco redit stuff (Greg Wilson, Lindstrom etc) or party tunes that all have different bpm, so this tsi is aimed at that kind of set up.

(NB that SE overlay looks wicked and the way it works looks very logical and cool but i have kind of started using my VCI without so just wanted to get the best out of the standard layout)

I used Zac Kyoti's tsi as a base (hope you don't mind dude, it's an amazing tsi man but i'm not really a scratch dj but i wanted that feel for the plates so i kind of tweaked the other functions, mainly fx and loop to more what i'm used to)

It's also a mixture of some other tsi files i've tried too.

I'm not amazing at mapping (i don't even massively understand modifiers) so that's why it's not too complicated. There might be some really obvious things i need to update - let me know.

I've also attached a kind of guide with pictures that i cobbled together on photoshop. It's included in the zip file.

Enjoy

http://www.onetimemusic.co.uk/tsi/VCI-100_MX1.zip

Please give me any feedback or tweak/change it and repost it.
    thank you very much

you saved me lots of frustation

I think I would be in a dark dark place plotting the destruction of my newly purchased VCI-100 if not for this tsi. Thanks man I finally got it working. My FX on the left doesn't work yet but it will all come in time and tweakin I guess. Any know when Ean is supposed to be in Bali?

I suppose its only for Traktor Pro 1.1, right?

Default Other problems

nevermind
    Last edited by Fitzcarraldo; 03-27-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: i was talking shit

Hey,

Glad people are feeling this file. I actually forgot to check back to see if anyone had responded to this thread.

Anyway, sorry about any little glitches. It seems to work ok for me. Re deck A and Bs cue/play buttons working differently i've had a look and they seem ok on mine. Both decks act differently depending on if the deck is playing or stopped though. I can upload again if you haven't sorted it out.

Anyway, good to see it's getting used.

Big up

Mx1
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Hi DJmaxone

Sounds like you have done great work on the file. As I have just found this forum and am in desperate need to load a .tsi file that works I wanted to check where I could find your latest version. Thanking you in advance.
    Cheek Bone.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast