Traktor scratch pro 2 mapping MPD32
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor scratch pro 2 mapping MPD32

Anyone thought of mapping mpd32 with the new loop decks on the new traktor?

seems like a great controller to add to an X1 to use all 4 decks..

just saying..

Tech Convert

first post, woo!

I'm working on a map for my mpd18 that will have the top rows as sample players and the rest midi fighter instant gratification set up. I'll let you know how it goes.

Stupid question not worthy of a new thread, but old midi fighter .TSI's work on TSP2 right? or do we need to wait for new ones?

Tech Convert

Hey Man,

I'm mapping my MPD32 as we speak.

I'm setting bank A/B for decks with the pad 5-8 controlling sample decks.

Bank C will be for effects - 13-16 beatmash, 9-12 gater. pad 1 sets up "Instant Gratification and pad 4 does a crazy ramp delay. K6 & K8 will be a sweep for each deck (using fx1&3 for deck A and 2&4 for deck B)

Let me know if you have any ideas or wanna do some back and forth to get this shit hooked up

*edite*

Do you know much about the midi controls on the pads? I spent a few hours trying to get the "SuperCombo" working like Ean in the video, but turns out it doesn't work with the pads, they release the modifier state as you press the next pad in the sequence. i proved this by mapping the controls to the slider bottons and it worked perfectly.

next problem is that when you are going nuts with the beatmasher or gater once you release any of the pads it turns the effect off, because they are not true buttons/switches I suppose.

If you know a way around this let me know. i'll email you the .tsi if you need to see what I mean.

you can get me on email: bluejaylouche at (g mail)
    Last edited by BlueJay; 04-05-2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added info

Tech Convert

In case you downloaded last night's version, I suggest you get the new one.
    http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=157

Do you have a mapping for an X1 controller to run decks a&b and also to run the sample decks as well. Similiar to what BlueJay is doing for the MPD32 but for a different controller. Thanks guys really need to get a mapping for this