Mid range headphones - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sony mdrs
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Ultrasone DJ1 Pros!!!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

You guys are making my life tough..interesting, but tough!

I think I'll go for hdj 500...

@ Otter: I think Ultrasone are about 180 eur, and I said I don't wanna spend more than 100 eur.

Tech Mentor

i wear glasses and my hdj 500 are a pain to wear for longer than 10 minutes.
    get both models and see what fits and suites you best, keep one and send the other one back. that way you wont feel any regret afterwards .
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

difficult to send headphones back when you've ripped them out of the impenetrable packaging.

I've worn my HDJ-500s with sunglasses for extended periods of time and they're very comfortable, so I guess it just depends on what shape your head is!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

pioneer hdj500s will not disappoint. i love mine
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Hey dude I have both the Senn HD-25 and the A&H XD-40. You can't go wrong with either one!!! I love the XD-40's a lot bc they are so so so light. I got them bc I'm a student too and spend tons of time on my laptop listening to music while studying. I find the XD-40s to be give me the most portability with the most quality. I use both DJ'ing, just depending on what I feel like. I've had the HD-25's for almost 5 years and just decided to get a new pair just for fun. Did my research and settled with the XD-40s. Super comfortable. Love them

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    difficult to send headphones back when you've ripped them out of the impenetrable packaging.
    so american online shops don't allow you to send the stuff back, in a 30 days time period, after the purchase?

that be a no go for me, otherwise i could never test the stuff i order. you need to leave the packaging intact and only pay for the use if you scratched it or spilled stuff over it that makes it impossible for them to sell it as a new item. they still take it back though.

testing stuff at home is kinda easy in germany . just need the financial background to pay for the stuff and survive until you get your refund after returning it.
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

you can return stuff.
    but at GC for example, if you buy it online theyll just refund you the money.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    i wear glasses and my hdj 500 are a pain to wear for longer than 10 minutes.
    get both models and see what fits and suites you best, keep one and send the other one back. that way you wont feel any regret afterwards .
    I wear glasses as well, and ive never had any pain, other than after 6 hours solid, but thats expected ?
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12