[OT] So you really like your girls drunk & horny? [SFW, but little tact] - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    @Quenepas:
    Add: "No one to get in the way of throwing parties for his DJTT-friends" to that list

I'm with scamo. I think part of your rant is true. I can smell shiny new "tacos" on almost any student-party and would like to taste some of them. On the other hand my own burrito never let me down, no matter how bad the situation was.
    Living in a monogamous relationship can be a difficult task. Think about what you REALLY want and then weigh up which makes you happier.

Who am I to talk though? I've been in this conflict for the last three years and it keeps driving me crazy. Not wanting to pass on your very own burrito but wanting some fresh tacos is a tough dilemma for a lot of men.
    HedgeHog, I agree.

I used to never have a girlfriend and every 3 or 4 months another one of my friends would crash and burn eventually there were few close ones left.

Girls have the ability to keep you on the rails, or off them.

I find I would rather put up with ones bullshit then to have be constantly create equilibrium with another person.

Plus, if you find the right one, which is possible. She'll pretty much let you do what you want to her and to yourself. At least in my experience.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

I'm Norwegian, moving to Denmark later this year. I really want to know what club this is, so I can stay the hell out...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345