Your favorite drink thread! - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    If you have a scottish friend, get him to bring you some proper haggis from there, it truly is really nice. Its spicey and goes well with Beer.
    Will try and find one bro'!

Miller is nice in the summer, like Corona.. Try it with some Lime (like with the corona) it really makes a nice combination as well

First time I asked for a slice of lime to my Miller the barman looked at me as if I was retarded or something. 3 weeks later, he asked people if they would like to have a slice of Lime with their miller :P
    And than to think that mexicans will also look like you're retarded when you ask for Lime in your Corona or Coronita.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    I am quite partial to margaretta ice slushies personally
    Still have to try one mate.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Theres a mexican reseraunt here that has an ice slushy machine that they make them in - im tempted to go buy an ice slushy machine now hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Theres a mexican reseraunt here that has an ice slushy machine that they make them in - im tempted to go buy an ice slushy machine now hahaha
    Go for it bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Will try and find one bro'!

And than to think that mexicans will also look like you're retarded when you ask for Lime in your Corona or Coronita.

Well, Coronita or Corona is not really from Mexico, as the owner is from Leon in Spain (just around 100km from here), he used to live 2 villages away from the village I go to every summer.

He went to Mexico from Spain like so many others, but he started beer bussiness already here. His trademark back then when he was in Spain, was to make beer, and put a piece of lemon or LIME in the glasses he served it with. Something he took with him to Mexico I do not really care what wikis say on the matter, I have sat down with some really oldschool farmers that knew him and talked to them, and damn is that a history lesson. (I used to think the same about the lemon or lime in the corona as you)

The region that hes from is one of the biggest regions of Spain to produce "Lupolo" (Hops)

If the Mexicans look like they think that you are retarded if you ask for that, is cause they have lost the roots of their biggest beer, and know SHIT about beer history!

Go for it bro'!
    LoL, in the summers, I used to go down to Amsterdam Trainstation, get myself a blueberry SlushPuppy, pour some vodka or rum in it, and then drink it really fast. Not only did it get you drunk like a mofo, it also gave you BRAIN FREEZE! lolz!!!

LoL, in the summers, I used to go down to Amsterdam Trainstation, get myself a blueberry SlushPuppy, pour some vodka or rum in it, and then drink it really fast. Not only did it get you drunk like a mofo, it also gave you BRAIN FREEZE! lolz!!!
    haha they are the best summer drinks i think !

You mean the one on platform 3a, next to the stairs that directly exit the station to the taxicentral parking?

You mean the one on platform 3a, next to the stairs that directly exit the station to the taxicentral parking?
    Haha yeah, I think thats where it was. BlueBerryVodkaBrainFreeze. Can it get much better?!

Once I came out of there, just had the freeze going on in my brain, and this guy screamed into my ear "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET PAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!" I almost knocked him over lolz

That was the best place to get slush puppy indeed.

Oh man, I always bugged the newspaper guys. " STFU with your Parool! Sell a real newspaper, pall!"

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I just saw this thread

Beer: Golden Monkey Ale, Hoegaarden, Leffe
    Liquor: Vodka.
    Mixed Drink: Vodka and Ice.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast