Your favorite drink thread! - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

oh and by the way....yall should try a BAR MAT THEW. it contains 500 ml leftovers in a bar mat after a party. haha. man i only drank it once...cause it looked nice and i didn´t know what was in the glass. i only saw some nice fuits some straws and a big glass. dude!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Yeah, they call it BAR-PISS over here in L.A. I've never had the balls to take the drink.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    LOLz. Hook, line and sinker nemo.

Well, Heineken is quite okay, but that's about it. (It's not brewed by a pilsener for nothing.)
    I was more enclined to drink Hertog Jan and Amstel. (If I wasn't drinking a Corona, Wieckse Witte or Murphy's Irish Red).

Nowadays I tend to ease up on the alcohol and drink some wine or Pepsi Max.
    I really luke the Wieckse Witte, but when I think about Wieckse means CUM (in german) and Witte is WHITE (in Dutch), I tend to get suspicious when they offer me that beer! By the way, if you like Murphys, and you should really get your hands on a REALLY good Haggis, then... YUMMY! New Castle Brown goes really good with Haggis as well.

When I drank, Yuengling Beer, from the oldest brewery in USA. Great hops flavor with smooth finish.

Alas, I no longer drink booze for health reasons, now I am a coffee fiend. Right now I am drinking a French Roast from Equal Exchange, a fair trade coffee company.
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    [..]
    Im not a big drinker (?) but I like getting shit face all the time, alot of the forum members have seen my rants after getting home & 3 or 4 am with some poison in my body
    Some of your best comments are in there dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Yeah, they call it BAR-PISS over here in L.A. I've never had the balls to take the drink.
    If you're smart, you'll keep staying away from it. In some parts in Holland BAR-PISS is used for höken.
    This is slang for beer throwing in 'de Achterhoek'.
    The only thing where I have ever used it for tbh, I would really consider myself an alcohol- addict if these became a regular drink for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    I really luke the Wieckse Witte, but when I think about Wieckse means CUM (in german) and Witte is WHITE (in Dutch), I tend to get suspicious when they offer me that beer! By the way, if you like Murphys, and you should really get your hands on a REALLY good Haggis, then... YUMMY! New Castle Brown goes really good with Haggis as well.
    Ghehehehe, true that. Fortunately I found the beer before the slang, so I didn't mind for this one.
    Haggis, damn son, heared some horrorstories about that dish!
    (Haven't tasted it yet.)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

black tea

miller lite

jose quervo with lemon (not lime)

white russians, vodka cranberries, or orange Spike w/ rum

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Some of your best comments are in there dude.

If you're smart, you'll keep staying away from it. In some parts in Holland BAR-PISS is used for höken.
    This is slang for beer throwing in 'de Achterhoek'.
    The only thing where I have ever used it for tbh, I would really consider myself an alcohol- addict if these became a regular drink for me.

Ghehehehe, true that. Fortunately I found the beer before the slang, so I didn't mind for this one.
    Haggis, damn son, heared some horrorstories about that dish!
    (Haven't tasted it yet.)
    If you have a scottish friend, get him to bring you some proper haggis from there, it truly is really nice. Its spicey and goes well with Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by aiden View Post
    black tea

miller lite

jose quervo with lemon (not lime)

white russians, vodka cranberries, or orange Spike w/ rum
    Miller is nice in the summer, like Corona.. Try it with some Lime (like with the corona) it really makes a nice combination as well

First time I asked for a slice of lime to my Miller the barman looked at me as if I was retarded or something. 3 weeks later, he asked people if they would like to have a slice of Lime with their miller :P

Tech Wizard

I came up with this one myself:
    1 oz white rum
    4 oz coconut milk from cans
    3 sugar cubes (cuz coconut milk tastes awful by itself)

You never get drunk off of this and it tastes great. The coconut milk is very fatty so you can drink a lot, plus i have a really sweet tooth and i don't need to watch my calories.

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    hells yea, cant beat a nukeybrown and haggis.
    but not as good as guiness and haggis nachoes
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

I am quite partial to margaretta ice slushies personally

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast