RGAS - Rapid Gear Aquisition Syndrome - Page 7
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Ohhhhh Noooooo!!!!!

I recently got back into DJing in the last six months (after having about 2 years off after selling my CDJ100s)

So far I've only picked up a Mixtrack Pro + Traktor Pro 2, but I have a list........

At the top are a laptop stand & bag, but from there, the pricetags start getting bigger...

As an aside, can anybody recommend a good bag capable of taking a Mixtrack/S4 + 17" laptop + headphones/random crap that is backpack style. I love the capacity of the DJTT bag, need a backpack! None of this manbag crap for me

Let the RGAS begin....
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Quote Originally Posted by jezalenko View Post
    Ohhhhh Noooooo!!!!!

I recently got back into DJing in the last six months (after having about 2 years off after selling my CDJ100s)

So far I've only picked up a Mixtrack Pro + Traktor Pro 2, but I have a list........

At the top are a laptop stand & bag, but from there, the pricetags start getting bigger...

As an aside, can anybody recommend a good bag capable of taking a Mixtrack/S4 + 17" laptop + headphones/random crap that is backpack style. I love the capacity of the DJTT bag, need a backpack! None of this manbag crap for me

Let the RGAS begin....
    The novation 25 bag. It's a backpack made to fit a 25 key MIDI Keyboard, so it should fit your stuff perfectly. If you want more stability, Odyssey has some great backpacks and Chrome, which is a bicycle messenger bag company has a few backpacks that are extremely protective.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Packed up my decks 3 years ago due to my "boys room" being occupied by the mother in law. At that time i sold my Serato Scratch Live (best thing i'd ever owned at the time). Got the bug again in Jan 2010 and since then bought (and sold some of):

Launchpad (sold)
    LPD8 (sold)
    Ableton Live 8
    APC40
    Reloop Digital Jockey (for Sale)
    Trackor Pro
    Kontrol X1 (sold)
    Midi-Fighter
    Traktor 2 upgrade
    Just made one more purchase 5 days ago...... S4!

I put my RGAS down to trying to find a controller and software that suits my style. Hopefully that will settle down now!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Did a little DJing about 10 years ago, about 8 years ago put the CD players in a box in the attic and sold the TTs. In the last few months I've gotten back in. RGAS hits really hard when you don't do your homework, haha

Cortex HDC-1000, used once and put it back in the box.
    Numark Mixtrack Pro
    keystudio 49 (had this for a few months but never really used it)
    MPK Mini
    APC20
    13" MBP
    T. Pro 2
    Kontrol X1
    Audio 8

now I just need some turntables and a new set of monitors

Tech Guru

Hercules mp3 e2 which started this mess although mine isnt too bad to other peoples

Korg nano pad, control and keys
    Another little 25 key keyboard
    Omnicontrol
    Traktor pro 1
    Traktor pro 2
    Ableton live which is rarely used
    Fl studio which is also rarely used
    Samplitude music studio which i used to edit samples
    Ipad with loads of apps
    Netbook for djing
    More ram
    External harddrives
    Shit loads of headphones etc....
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Oh dear... I may just have bought an odyssey coffin case, a stand and a pair of Westone UM3X IEMs... not cos I need them, but cos I've always had problems with earbuds not fitting properly and falling out so I wanted some over the ear beasts. I think triple driver might have been slight overkill, but I sure as hell won't hear anyone bitching about it. Or the bus that's about to run me over.

Yet another thing I'd never have thought of if I weren't a regular on this site... Damn you DJTT!!!

P.S. Anyone want to buy my kidney?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    P.S. Anyone want to buy my kidney?
    How much? Wouldn't hurt to have a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    How much? Wouldn't hurt to have a spare.
    How much is a Xone DB:4? That much plus a couple of CDJ900s and we'll talk. UK prices not Argentinian, I'm not that mean.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Just sold my old ipod touch 3gen, ipad to control ableton on the way

nice one!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast