RGAS - Rapid Gear Aquisition Syndrome - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

ive got it bad at the minute, in the last month ive bought, new laptop, ram upgrade, ssd, new external, audio 4, scratch pro 2 upgrade, hd 25's, new mic, all new cables, new bag, currently bidding on a mixer and looking at cdj's, just ordered lpd 8, and a shit load of music.

Edit: forgot about the amp and martin audio aq6 speakers too
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Your missus is gonna tan your hide mate!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

the missus got binned, hence the cash to buy stuff lol, she didnt understand that i NEEDED all of this
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Indeed bro!....indeed!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

For my RGAS brethren in the US - http://www.guitarcenter.com/Promos/C....aspx?pid=3615

$100 off purchases $499 and up at Guitar Center. 20% off any $500 product is pretty sweet. This weekend's forecast is partly cloudy with an 80% chance of SL2... or TSP2? or or or... being indecisive with a big wallet is no good
    Last edited by DigitalDevil; 08-12-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Well, it struck my once again. Decided my DN X 600 wasn't enough channels and therefore stumble upon a great deal on a..... X1600!

Expect a X600 in the buy/sell section as soon as I have made the pics
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    btw SSL users, does anyone know how to turn on the beatgrid display and bar numbers permanently? Sometimes tracks have them and sometimes they don't, it's pretty confusing
    hit alt+space i believe (gets you into beatgrid edit) once there just make a new one on the first beat (i think the hot key is x)... if not re-analyze your tracks and make sure you have the bridge enabled.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    Well, it struck my once again. Decided my DN X 600 wasn't enough channels and therefore stumble upon a great deal on a..... X1600!

Expect a X600 in the buy/sell section as soon as I have made the pics
    I'm interested in this dude, shoot me a PM when you decide on a price and stuff
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

I have been xone free for almost a year now. I feel like there's a voice in my head telling me to sell off my possessions.

Tech Mentor

Three laptop stands that I really didn't need one from over the pond as it came with these tie light's to keep cables nice and neat (and had a cool light in em even if they do look like a certain apparatus)...have I used em no am I thinking about buying more laptop stands YES..wtf is wrong with me

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast