Edirol PCR-300 (compatible with -500 & -800) - TRAKTOR (Pro/Scratch/2) - Very Basic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Edirol PCR-300 (compatible with -500 & -800) - TRAKTOR (Pro/Scratch/2) - Very Basic

Since I could not find a decent mapping for my Edirol PCR-300 for Traktor Scratch Pro 2, I decided to start my own.

I _only_ use it as a mixer in my setup. (I have 2 turntables set-up as timecode, so I don't need cue-ing / pitch faders (yet)).

Furthermore, I have just started DJ'ing, I still even have to learn how to beatmatch, so I can be called a total novice..

I bought this (imo awesome) device because it has: knobs, buttons/pads, faders, a x-fader and keys. And ofcourse because it's cheap!

I am planning on adding features when I need them. (since I'm just starting out etc.) But if any of you have some ideas for missing features, I will add them!

My goal is to map this controller so I can use all the folder/browse & mixer options, so that I don't need to touch my laptop while DJ'ing.

Here is what I got so-far:

Greetz,

Thomas Brasser
    Last edited by casefan; 04-11-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Tech Student

nice, thx a lot

Tech Student

Default Thanks

This is a good start! working great

Nice, just trying this out now.

Tech Student

How exactly do I use this file lmfao. Sorry man, newb with this controller still. I bought it and shelved it because there wasn't very much about it on the web.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I nearly deleted this thread for spam because I saw Edirol, but was thinking Adderall. We get lots of drug spam on here!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

How am I even supposed to load this onto the PCR when the editor program doesn't support the file type this guy uploaded? Why the fuck is midi so fucking confusing? Jesus christ it's a piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Steazy View Post
    How am I even supposed to load this onto the PCR when the editor program doesn't support the file type this guy uploaded? Why the fuck is midi so fucking confusing? Jesus christ it's a piss off.
    import .tsi file into Traktor, not PCR editor.

Tech Student

Hey Fella,

Just starting to have a play with Traktor, saw your thread, signed up, downloaded,and now I am away. Thanks very much for your efforts.

Greetz from Oz....The land down under

Default Brilliant

This is excellent. Cant believe how well it works. For anyone who doesnt know how to import it, go to settings then at the bottom click import.
    I cant wait to add some fx buttons on this.
    Thanks a lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast