Finally got VCI-100 + SC... BUT CRASHING!
    Tech Wizard

Default Finally got VCI-100 + SC... BUT CRASHING!

Hey Guys,

Like i said in an earlier thread I got my VCI-100 today, put the TSI file on and have downloaded drivers etc for the soundcard the Novation Nio 2|4 however now its crashing when i try and switch to that sound card even though it was working before. Sounds work fine in windows using that soundcard (i disabled/uninstalled my mobo/pci soundcards).

Check this video: http://screencast.com/t/vdiD5olYoT0

Any help!

Tech Wizard

bump still crashing.. im trying to reinstall now, it doesnt save my track ratings and when i add new tracks either

Tech Wizard

DAMMIT ALL TO HELL.. this is so annoying

my ONLY work around is restarting the computer, then loading up tracktor pro and setting it to NOVATION ASIO driver.. then I can use it fine, but if i go into anything else except traktor to play music like youtube, no sound untill i turn the Driver on Traktor back to Novation 2|4. HOWEVER once i do that and i go back into traktor the songs are distored and slow, so i go to change it back to the ASIO driver... and it crashes, I loose all the changes to my track collection, my beatgridding, by cue points ive stored.. thats like 5 hours of work wasted (when i was meant to be doing other work anyway).

Think i'm going to scream!!!!

Tech Wizard

Having to restart my computer everytime i want to mix is a fucking nightmare.. I even tried reinstalling drivers to no avail, i disabled the other sound card I have on the system as well.

I have VISTA X64.

On a side note go my black overlay from Ean yesterday, installed it and it looks so amazing! Even feels way better than the original, I'm so chuffed.

Search NI's forums and/or post there...I think there's some info about that...

Tech Wizard

http://screencast.com/t/x9FI3MCU0C video of the whole thing