Any news yet on a possible release of DJTT's TP2 Mapping?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Any news yet on a possible release of DJTT's TP2 Mapping?

Not meaning to sound impatient or wanting to sound like them idiots who demand a mapping immediately, I'm just wondering if this is being worked on at all and whether there's any ideas of timescales at all?

Cheers people!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Not meaning to sound impatient or wanting to sound like them idiots who demand a mapping immediately, I'm just wondering if this is being worked on at all and whether there's any ideas of timescales at all?

Cheers people!
    +1
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

+1
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

not a sausage.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Does this mean DJTT are not working on anything then due to the lack of a response?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

They're working on it, but I think midifighter pro mappings are taking precedence right now.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Unfortunately I don't have any exciting news on this front because with the craziness of the MF Pros and the new web store a lot of other projects had to get pushed back. I have made significant progress on the new mapping but there is still work to be done on the overlay redesign.

I don't know when this will happen but I can confidently say that if we change our minds and decide to not release a new overlay, I will still release my new mapping concept on the forums.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Thanks for the update.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Cheers man.

Great, thanks for the update flashflooder, we're looking forward to it! You guys are doing a great job!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast