Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 Mapping - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Iv well lost patience. Not buying a VCI se or arcade now because of lack of support.

Tech Mentor

it broke my heart saying (writing) it out loud, but it needed saying. I'd really like someone from the site to respond to these comments, but i think we all know they won't. They've got old and just see a chance to make money. Always happens, nothing new. They started out sweet kids on a mission to do good, and hard cash took their souls.

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    it broke my heart saying (writing) it out loud, but it needed saying. I'd really like someone from the site to respond to these comments, but i think we all know they won't. They've got old and just see a chance to make money. Always happens, nothing new. They started out sweet kids on a mission to do good, and hard cash took their souls.
    No sir, I don't like it!
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Default Mapping

Please, any DJTT member, don't leave us VCI-100 se owners in the dark. We bought your product and as you said the VCI-100 se was the controller that launched your site, so honor up and create a mapping for TP 2! Its been a long enough time for you guys to put out a mapping. If you don't however, you'll lose a lot of support from not only me but a lot of your original audience that made this site what it is today! So make the mapping, please!!!!

Tech Mentor

@Charlielederer....

Bloody disgusting really isnt it? It is now several months of complete radio silence, ignoring every single comment of concern on this thread asking for a response directly from them. They have decided to completely ignore us, just sell their new midi-fighters, and get rich off of the S4s, and outdated VCI-100s as Vestax no longer makes them. I used to sing DJ TECH TOOLS praises to the rafters telling all i knew of this wonderful site, run by a lovely bunch of people who really cared and were passionate about their support base and community, I now sadly think they are just a bunch of money hungry capitalists who don't seem to give a shit anymore. A sad day.

Tech Wizard

hey DJTT take some responsibility.. tell us if this is going to happen or not?

if not - buhu we will survive
    and if - a date would be nice?!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

They are working on one. I don't have any details, but I do know they are still working on a mapping and have not abandoned it.

Frankly I'm a little disappointed in the negativity in this thread. Coming out with new products, running the blog, managing the store, troubleshooting broken Midi Fighters (that aren't really broken) and all the other day to day stuff that pops up with the limited staff DJTT has is I'm sure getting in the way of coming out with a T2 mapping.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Totally agree with you Photojojo. Patience is a virtue. Too all the haters out there... Look how much DJTT has grown in the last little while. I think they are far from being money hungry capitalists. Im sure none of the staff have much time to check all the threads on this forum, let alone reply to each question or comment. Flashflooder already said there is one in the works and will be released no matter what.
    If you are really upset about no new mapping for TP2, then make one yourself. That is the joy of MIDI. DJTT doesn't have some sort of magic machine that puts out these mappings, all it takes is time, planning, dedication, and patience.
    As for the overlay, big whoop. Does anybody actually look at the labels before they press a button. Memorize it. I could rock my VCI blindfolded.
    Last edited by fitzyp; 07-26-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

regarding the money hungry comments. I sure as hell wouldn't be doing as much work as they do on a daily basis and not get paid..
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Product support life cycle | End-of-life

Happens with everything, windows ME isn't supported anymore either. Vestax doesn't manufacture the VCI-100 so it's not surprising the TP2 mappings aren't a priority for techtools.

Thanks to Ean and his crew for all the mappings/support they've offered up to this point.

IT WAS ALL FREE ANYWAY.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast