Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 Mapping - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bernhof View Post
    * BEATJUMP/MOVE LOOP: when no loop is active, the knob/button/whatever jumps the specified number of beats, if a loop is active, the loop is moved

* JOG WHEEL BROWSE MODE: when in browse mode, use the jog wheel to quickly navigate through long playlists/folders
    +1
    I already started working out the looping mapping but I like your idea of having the loop move change to beatjump if loop inactive.

Also the jog/browse is a good idea, however I would like to have a browse with the decks in mini-mode that way I know how much time I have left...
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Tech Mentor

any idea as to when this mapping may be ready? im trying to be patient but im chomping at the bit thinking about using those new tp2 features. thanks for any updates!
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Mentor

hey guys, for anyone who was a little spooked by the possibility being raised in another thread that while a new TP2 mapping will almost certainly be released an accompanying overlay may not, there is a petition thread
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...570#post302570
    for those who want to say it 'loud and proud' that they really do hope an overlay is still coming and not being quietly given a gold watch and shuffled off into a bottom drawer.
    Last edited by dillinger23; 06-13-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Hey, the sampler button on the vci-100 se is not needed since there is the sampler in TP2. That would be another good change to the mapping.

_o

Tech Mentor

With the new update..when i start pitch bending with the jog wheel using the released mapping it pitch bends slow for like 3 seconds but if i keep doing it it goes into vinyl pitch bend mode.
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

It has been a little over four months now since we were told that a new DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 mapping will be available to us. I guess we might assume that DJTT has put this product under the shelf in favor of the S4? That is a shame cause I think the DJTT VCI100SE is a much better product.

Does anyone know of another party that has worked on a new mapping taking advantage of the new stuff in TP2?

Tech Mentor

lets face it, they are not going to do one as they have turned into run of the mill business men, and are refusing to comment or answer questions about the promised mapping in the hope that we just slip quietly away into the night, so they can keep making money off an outdated vci mapping now that vestax have stopped producing it it and there is now no longer any pressure on them to offer something unique. furthermore i am now apparently a 'bedroom' DJ. thanks for the insult fellas and the let down. i thought you were better than that.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dillinger23 View Post
    lets face it, they are not going to do one as they have turned into run of the mill business men, and are refusing to comment or answer questions about the promised mapping in the hope that we just slip quietly away into the night, so they can keep making money off an outdated vci mapping now that vestax have stopped producing it it and there is now no longer any pressure on them to offer something unique. furthermore i am now apparently a 'bedroom' DJ. thanks for the insult fellas and the let down. i thought you were better than that.
    i hate to say it, but i kinda agree :/
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

Tech Mentor

yeah man my patience is up. i think its complete bullshite to promise continued support and then not only fail to provide it but run and hide and not respond to questions and comments in these post that are months and months old. this aint the site it used to be
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast