[Vestax] VCM-400
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Vestax Vcm-400

Check this out : VESTAX VCM-400 @ NAMM2009

Farking hell, here's a pic of the beast:

Looks like the middle of a VCM-100 and a VCM-600!
    Last edited by tekki; 01-15-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Well there's a TPro controller
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I dont mind how they have mapped that unit out to be perfectly honest - i hope all of the shift functions are delt with in Traktor and not in the internally inside though.

I have a feeling it's just MIDI functions. You'd assign the shift control (which will probably be built into the .TSI that Vestax releases for the unit.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Default [Vestax] VCM-400

For now, I only have a picture and a version name:

It looks like a decent combination of the VCM-100 and VCM-600.
    I could find a blog post in Japanese, of which I could make no chees, but fortunately 'Google translate' could.

It is the old year
    Early beginning of the end of the year, not going to take the wheel or the hustle and bustle, so you have a job or deadlines. It is just no reason to appreciate this work GO時世. I頑張RANAKUっ.

Vestax way to do it between the parties.
    To The Core at the Paco Night. Bonenkai office on the second floor. Must come to the topic of this nature at the recent, "PCDJ or become the mainstream?" I talk. Be able to pitch if your audio files just as DJ for everyone we can get "pent emotion theory". Furthermore, "it can be a good DJ繋GI when automatic pitch with no DJ's!" Story. The bottom line with the color of the reason is that, PCDJ TAGE is a DJ and I say so long. (Laughs)

Since there is no spare capacity to the point of writing a story together in this area.判RIMASU not it be better to pursue a convenience if you do.

The joke that SOUIYA seats. DJ Kevin Sanderson is doing a PC when the sound suddenly stopped捜SHI物had my back to the "What?" In a hurry and if you see an external HD ITA事have been stolen in the audience multilayer. (Fear) the safety course, but it was having. I mean it too.居TA far from a DJ or a guy to steal records. Yeah I really came out to steal data or wiring cutting direct memory of them in secret. Steal or rob the club board at the golf course or ski slope. I'm with that. It's a matter of conscience. You should think about data security measures and listen to that. Can you erase data on a moment when you connect to a PC or another HD. Or is there another?

Such an idiot, right idiot, right, talks are likely to acquire it. NAMM early start of the year and the new controllers will be announced at the show. (Tentative) VCM-400 (model Hiroshi Watanabe) garnishes the drink (though I do not drink), 2-hour blast. Here's the first time in the world because we allow the president! !

vcm400.jpg

I have excellent control of the deck to the left and right anyway. TRAKTOR is filled with拘RI Hiroshi Watanabe, because of the使IKONASHI. The first time I saw this plan "would need to switch?" I even thought, bible from his description of the software then you hiroshi embezzlement. DJ take control of professional development for a long time had an idea. There are persuasive.
    DJ past 30 years have accumulated expertise in manufacturing quality Vestax mixer fader slider and that's why. Also in progress to develop a version of this model.

Vestax You're in good progress.
    According to DMX Blog

kaippa, thanks for the heads up in the NAMM2009 Meet & Greet thread!
    Last edited by tekki; 01-15-2009 at 11:14 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Nice pic tekki!!. Hope I could go

Tech Guru

probably means there will be a VCI-400 with 14 bit midi and more knobs like the VCM 400..My Namm 2009 prediction.

no crossfader?
    looks pretty cool though!

I wouldn't be surprised if this has 14-bit, but the VCM-400 will have a built in sound card.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast