Akai APC 40 - The ultimate Ableton controller? - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thanks for the link bro'!

Will be checking that one shortly!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Will the APC 40 have it's own bundled Ableton software? I've been holding out for Live 8. Is the bundled software going to be different than Live 8 (If so, are there any major limitations? I plan to use this controller mostly for production rather than performing) Also, what's the deal with no midi i/o on this unit? Should that be a concern?
    Thx!

Yeah, all can be found on the websites of Akaipro.com and Ableton live.

Ableton website features a matrix in which the differences are set out against each other version.
    (I think this has also been written in one of the earlier pages. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Can't wait for my Akai APC 40 to arrive.

Tech Mentor

Moog Audio in Toronto says it's to be released May 1. Haven't had much experience with Ableton when it comes to DJing but hopefully the controller would be a medium learn it on.

Well, I will be receiving my APC40 straight of the first pallet to arrive in the Netherlands(by promise of the dutch distributor), so I am hoping this will also be done May 1st.

Still I am keeping it save with the half of June. I know the Japanese a bit too well when it comes to shipping and releasing.

Tech Mentor

Ya, they were saying akai is shady when it comes to bringing stuff on time. They had a whole tonne of stuff on back order for months still. Ah well, being a student, the more time they save from me, the more time i have money from the bank. It will hurt a bit when i pick it up but like the vci-100, it'll be worth it after i start delving into it. By the way, just got the firmware upgrade kit! Can't wait to get my serial cable and upgrade it to 1.4 when the time comes!

Cool Andrew!

And yeah... I can tell you stories about Japanese multinationals... LOLz (Work for one at the moment! )

Default Akai APC40 - ABLETON PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER

M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast