DJ-Tech controllers 2009 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I was able to scratch on them a bit better than the VCI-100. They're not as high resolution as the VCI-300 though.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Tech Wizard

they seem to have their recreation of the ean golden vci too

http://djtechpro.com/product_detail....product_id=269

Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    they seem to have their recreation of the ean golden vci too

http://djtechpro.com/product_detail....product_id=269
    Not really... the layout doesn't work like VCI-100SE. The form factor is similar to the VCI-100... but it's also somewhat of a cross between the VCI-100 and VCI-300.

Now if they added some arcade buttons I'd give it to you. ... what's the first manufacturer that will mass produce arcade style cue buttons? That's what I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    I was able to scratch on them a bit better than the VCI-100. They're not as high resolution as the VCI-300 though.
    Cool, had this to do with the size of the jogwheel, or just a great responsiveness?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Cool, had this to do with the size of the jogwheel, or just a great responsiveness?
    Could be the size... I've heard it matters, but they're not much bigger than the VCI-100. Compare that to a vinyl record and you'd probably say there's no difference. I think they probably are a bit more responsive and out of the box they have a texture that helps them stick a bit better to your fingers. They could still benefit from some Jog grips though for ultimate control.

Cool! Thanks for the info, bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post

cool sound promising, thanks man

Just came back from Cebit- where I wandered onto the DJ Tech-Stand and could give 2 of their controllers a little spin; the iMix Reloaded which was not so much fun, since their Mac had random cut-outs of the Audio, but the iMix-Club Edition seemed nice. Definitately not the quality of a VCI-100, but still not too bad. Never seen them here in a store, so cannot say if it's good value for the money.
    You're not on their booth here, Beeson- would be embarrased to have walked right past you
    Elsewise I'd come back tomorrow
    I mix stuff on my things...

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    You're not on their booth here, Beeson- would be embarrased to have walked right past you
    Elsewise I'd come back tomorrow
    If I were there, it'd be hard to miss me. I'm the tall dorky one that looks totally out of place.

I'm curious to see what you think of the Hybrid 202? That was my favorite unit of theirs to play on. I've even changed some of my cue mappings to imitate the way it was set up.

Tech Guru

sorry to highjack the thread, B33SON you don't know if there are any videos of ean at 2k9 NAMM?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast