traktor pro - noob q's and WTF!!1 - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

hey dvls

im gonna remove all the mapping that i have done to all track and start fresh

are you able/have time/can be bothered to post up a video for beat grid mapping in pro?

i understand that one set of buttons moves the grid and one changes the tempo of the track but im still not getting things to match

thanks
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Ean has a video up already, but if it doesn't help you I'll see what I can do, alright?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

ean has a video for pro?

i know that there is a short walkthrough of a few of the features which touches on the grid mapping but it looked like a pretty easy track to do -

im so sorry to be a pain in the arse with this
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

can you load the track on the net?

The grids are done exactly the same in TPro and T3. Make sure there are no grid markers (delete the auto-cue marker if it's there), set your own grid marker, and grid exactly the same way you grid in T3. Two buttons to move the grid, two buttons to change the bpm, which stretches or shrinks the grid.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

hey man

i removed the grid markers and just saw your post

attach 1 - at first the track is with a silence at the start - i set a load marker to test it it will load to the hotkey 1 - when i did this the small waveform appears at the start of the track

attach 2 - i remove the track from the deck and put it in again - no small waveform but blue triangle - press play and then cue and the cue goes the blue triangle - lock the grid and then...

attach 3 - removed the track from the deck - put it back in and the same - blue triangle still there and pressing cue will cue to the triangle and not the load marker

i know i have started to reset the beat grid on this track yet cos i wanted to test it out - but it does this with a beat grid mapped or not

Tech Mentor

attach 2

Tech Mentor

attach 3

Press the store button to store the cue, then press where it currently says load in the picture and select grid.

This stores a cue point and turns it into a grid marker.

Tech Mentor

hi

i ve tried doing this - this blue triangle keeps reappearing

thanks

Tech Mentor

like this

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast