traktor pro - noob q's and WTF!!1 - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by maru.san View Post
    As for initial Queuing to the "Load Marker".
    For this to work you have to enable it in preferences it is under Loading -> "Intially Cue to Load Marker". Enable this and then set a Load Marker in your track. When you open the file the next time it will queue to the Load marker. The BLUE triangle will still be at the start though!/Mike
    hi Maru

thanks for the reply

i have the load to marker set in preferences

actually something new just happened - i loaded a track and set a load marker and for once it actually loaded to it

but when i press play and cue and pro adds a bit of audio the start of the song ? see attachments - pic 1 is before hitting play ..pic 2 is after hitting play and cueing back to the load marker

but - this is the first time that a track has loaded to the load marker and not the blue triangle - something vaguely positive ....
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Tech Mentor

and attachment number 2
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

I think thats a wavform display bug, i wouldnt concern yourself with it.

Tech Mentor

mmm ok

its getting more positive

i was just playing around with a track and pressed fx button 1 on the mixer for deck 1 and it paused play for a moment - is that a latency issue - should i up the lætency?

Yeah, make sure you have background applications closed too.

Tech Mentor

okey dokey

thanks

Just as Bento said, this also happens to me from time to time, something appearing in the waveform I mean, but since this has no impact at all on the sound I do not care that much about it.

Regarding the short pause, this happens as well, when I do someething for the first time after starting Traktor, especially when using FXs etc. I have yet to figure out what's happening exactly. At first I thought that my harddisk went to sleep but I think there is something different going on.
    Does this only happen with the AK1 for you?
    Last edited by maru.san; 01-16-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    You must be out of your mind, if you think the way you dress will serve to help the way you rhyme

Tech Mentor

whats the ak1 man ?

i cant remember what effect i had on but i ve just been trying the gater and if i stop the track there is still a gated sound coming through the channel

also - something i dont like is that when a track is paused and you use one of the hotkeys to jump to a different place in the track - it will play a small party of where you have jumped to

Quote Originally Posted by buzby View Post
    whats the ak1 man ?
    The NI Audio Kontrol 1 aka AK1

i cant remember what effect i had on but i ve just been trying the gater and if i stop the track there is still a gated sound coming through the channel
    That's also "normal".
    You must be out of your mind, if you think the way you dress will serve to help the way you rhyme

Quote Originally Posted by buzby View Post
    whats the ak1 man ?

also - something i dont like is that when a track is paused and you use one of the hotkeys to jump to a different place in the track - it will play a small party of where you have jumped to
    Thats a cue pause, it will play for as long as you have the button held down. If you dont want it to pause then while holding the cue button hit play then release them both and the track will keep going forward

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast