Ni site keeps going down its a joke - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    d not go on NI just blue screened a laptop of mine now wont start. DJ laptop aswell. NI are a bunch of useless fucking cunts
    And this is why GUI's, and aiming the OS at the lowest common denominator, is a bad idea.

*shrugs* It's unlikely that the NI site is at fault in a blue-screening laptop, bro. Maybe you should kill yourself, that could help.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    Next to investigate in Spanish is the vulgarism "bloody". Why the liquid that give us life is so damn insulting?

(Ok now that I have wasted enough time I'll check if I can do the SC update)
    The commonly thought explanation is, when used as a curse, it's not referring to blood. It's a contraction of "By Our Lady", and is thus a sacrilegious reference to the Virgin Mary.

Now, what other ways can I pass the time while I wait for things to calm down on the NI servers?

Tech Convert

Default ?

If you had $15,000 to spend on Dj equipment what would you have ?
    Maschine Traktor Pro S4 KRK G5's Fasttrack pro

Tech Mentor

A Vestax Typhoon, HP Netbook and a lot left over for hookers booze and blow!

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    A Vestax Typhoon, HP Netbook and a lot left over for hookers booze and blow!
    In fact, forget the vestax. And the netbook!

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    Results from Google Translate indicated the translation in spanish: "coņo", "concha", "chocho", "conejo", "guardapolvos" and "chumino".

The results puzzled me. 6 seemingly stupid words with not an ounce of derogatory power. I still gave it a go and started to call people that upon every opportunity. Suffice to say, all I got were weird faces. That drove me into the conclusion that cunts or vaginas must really have some sort of occult power to make people go crazy. In other words, a relly big "Meh".
    I don't know about the others but the first one is definitely considered a curse in the espaņol I grew up around (Miami/Cubano), but it was more like an expletive you shout when you're pissed off than something you would call someone. (As in "Coņo! That chorra NI website is down. The stupid mierda azul-screened my Windows laptop!!")

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345