Ni site keeps going down its a joke - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

SO MUCH ANGER?

People act like this is the first time a server has bee bogged down or crashed. Every video game launch causes this...

I remember a site being down off and on for 2 days because they released a video card review 2 days before non disclosure.

Im just happy that most dj's aren't as bad as computer ppl....they know how to crash servers.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    y ban I have probably contributed a damn site more to this community than you. I have also been a good customer to NI spending over 2grand on there products. There site has alot more issues than traffic atm
    that says it all right there ladies and gentlemen. personally, i find it hypnotic.

for you sir...

Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    My day too....

And JesC warned us on that other thread 2 weeks ago!!!

yeah i did, im enjoying this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    we know JesC uses serato and he can DJ I hear!
    whos spreading rumors? I use Virtual DJ home edition with a serato skin.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    yeah i did, im enjoying this.

whos spreading rumors? I use Virtual DJ home edition with a serato skin.
    Poser! I demand your mod privileges get removed immediatly and transfered to me

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    that says it all right there ladies and gentlemen. personally, i find it hypnotic.

for you sir...

Best post all day!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Poser! I demand your mod privileges get removed immediatly and transfered to me
    you and what gang foo?!

Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

When I used to live in the US everybody flipped out when the word "cunt" was used. Not understanding why I asked English speaking people from various countries why they flipped out so much upon hearing that word. All of them raged/went kinda crazy/felt insulted for simply asking. Then based on facts of Wikipedia started to investigate the history and etymology from the notes and references but couldnt understand the rage when someone committed in the insult by telling them basically " you are such a vagina".

So in my life-long quest of trying to use the most cutting edge insults to use in different life situations (i.e. while driving) I started to experiment using the same slang but translated in Spanish so I could use it in my country. Results from Google Translate indicated the translation in spanish: "coņo", "concha", "chocho", "conejo", "guardapolvos" and "chumino".

The results puzzled me. 6 seemingly stupid words with not an ounce of derogatory power. I still gave it a go and started to call people that upon every opportunity. Suffice to say, all I got were weird faces. That drove me into the conclusion that cunts or vaginas must really have some sort of occult power to make people go crazy. In other words, a relly big "Meh".

Next to investigate in Spanish is the vulgarism "bloody". Why the liquid that give us life is so damn insulting?

(Ok now that I have wasted enough time I'll check if I can do the SC update)
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    you and what gang foo?!

Grammer Nazi is coming for youuuUUUU! :eek:

Tech Guru

this thread can be epic if we let it
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    When I used to live in the US everybody flipped out when the word "cunt" was used. Not understanding why I asked English speaking people from various countries why they flipped out so much upon hearing that word. All of them raged/went kinda crazy/felt insulted for simply asking. Then based on facts of Wikipedia started to investigate the history and etymology from the notes and references but couldnt understand the rage when someone committed in the insult by telling them basically " you are such a vagina".

So in my life-long quest of trying to use the most cutting edge insults to use in different life situations (i.e. while driving) I started to experiment using the same slang but translated in Spanish so I could use it in my country. Results from Google Translate indicated the translation in spanish: "coņo", "concha", "chocho", "conejo", "guardapolvos" and "chumino".

The results puzzled me. 6 seemingly stupid words with not an ounce of derogatory power. I still gave it a go and started to call people that upon every opportunity. Suffice to say, all I got were weird faces. That drove me into the conclusion that cunts or vaginas must really have some sort of occult power to make people go crazy. In other words, a relly big "Meh".

Next to investigate in Spanish is the vulgarism "bloody". Why the liquid that give us life is so damn insulting?

(Ok now that I have wasted enough time I'll check if I can do the SC update)
    Lol'ed SO HARD just now,

I like how every unreasonably angry thread in this forum turns into one giant, ADD OT-fest

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast