Acapella's and Instrumentals - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Default Tried

Hi Guys this is what I did after searching this forum and reading this thread!

I mucked around putting the Invert utility and the 200% method utility in both the track and the master!

I ended up putting it in the master with the 200% finding best results!

Only some parts are vocals only the rest is very slight instrumental, no drums and only slight vocals!

Thanks for the help guys I'm assuming not every song is the same and some may get better results that others! when the male vocals comes in its clear and isolated heaps good!

This was an mp3 file btw whether that matters?

Tech Guru

there's an amazing thread at www.audionews.ru about acapellas. go get it, i aint gonna spoon feed you it. but trust me that shit is diamonds, worth the hunt!

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    there's an amazing thread at www.audionews.ru about acapellas. go get it, i aint gonna spoon feed you it. but trust me that shit is diamonds, worth the hunt!
    A pleasure having your insight back in the forum man, maybe iv just been missing yr posts? hah well seems like it's been a while.

damn; that link says:

"FREE REGISTRATION - CLOSED
    Registration will be available from 2/1/2010 till 4/1/2010
    Sorry!
    We issue free invite codes to Audionews.ru
    Free invite code was already registered"

Tech Guru

^
    cheers man. yeah its open registry at audionews every first day or two of the month if you don't have an account. so when you're nursing your new years hangover on the 1st don't forget to sign up !

Oh cool, I thought it was just me that couldn't sign up!

Tech Mentor

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread months ago.

Has anyone heard of ccMixter which is sponsored by the Creative Commons?

Blurb:

ccMixter is a community music site featuring remixes licensed under Creative Commons where you can listen to, sample, mash-up, or interact with music in whatever way you want.
    They have hundreds of samples and acapellas that are covered by different use licenses. Most of the samples fall under Attribution, which says:

This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered, in terms of what others can do with your works licensed under Attribution.

Tech Wizard

This thread's probably dead, but if you search torrentz.com "acapella" and a letter, you get masses of them (the letter denotes bands/artists, not song title usually)

Default chapel style

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Whenever i am looking for a song ill search for both acapella and capella for the most results. Your right though Acapella does turn up more results.
    A capella means of the chapel in italian. capella simply means chapel. a capella means chapel style, since back when crazy people were naming music terms, church music was, as we say now, a capella

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456