Acapella's and Instrumentals - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

you could try www.soundarea.org
    you will need to join but its free and they have a large acapella section
    good luck

Tech Convert

Thanks - these are great

For most of the popular music, I would use a website called http://www.worksessions.com just it costs 19 dollars a month for upto 5GB's of downloading which is cool and mostly all the music has the clean/street/vocal only/instrumentals with them. Just sign up and you can look for yourself. Also you can also check out http://www.jamglue.com and search their database of music, then there is http://www.greenhitz.com and this is more of Rap/hiphop and R&B site that posts new music. Then you have good ole google just search for the songs and you might get lucky, I know I have alot!
    DJ BIG Q. (HIP HOP/ OLD SKOOL)
    myspace page
    Gear: Fujitsu LifeBook N6220 (Pentium Centrino M Processor 750 1.86GHz, 3GB RAM, 1x 200GB and 1x 500GB HDDs, XP Pro), Traktor Pro 2.1, VCI-100 Black SE, M-Audio FastTrack Pro Soundcard, and Blue-Ice 5000W Amplifier.

Default Vocal

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here...So can anyone explain me how i turn off the vocal in traktor or musik in the background! Plz help!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You, um... can't do that.

You need to either get a capella tracks (just vocals) or instrumentals (no vocals). You can try to EQ the vox or music out but it never really works that well.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I've been able to let MCs go over the music if I cut the mids 25%-ish. But you can still hear the vocals a bit.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Oh ok... But how do some of you insert a vocal in another song thats what i want to now? I heared 1000 of mixed songs like that just like the mix from Ean Gold - d.a.n.c.e

Btw the song is great!

Merged this vocal thread with the official capella thread - please read this forum discussion and you will find it will answer all of your questions

Quote Originally Posted by Marqo View Post
    Oh ok... But how do some of you insert a vocal in another song thats what i want to now? I heared 1000 of mixed songs like that just like the mix from Ean Gold - d.a.n.c.e
    You need to play the instrumental of one song and the acapella of another at the same time in different decks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast