Novation out with a new DJ product? - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

+100 from my side as well.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Anymore info?
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Ya know, if this comes out for Itch, I'll be super excited. If it's for Traktor, I'll probably just ignore it.

It's probably going to be the cheapest Itch all-in-one, and the only one without jogs (hopefully). It'll probably be smaller than the vci-300, and definitely smaller than the numark and pio controllers.

I've got a good Traktor setup, and no Itch hardware. I'd love to have a cheap way to get into Itch. Even though I know what I'm doing, the 1:1 hardware:software thing is extremely appealing to me.

I also already own a Launchpad that gets absolutely no use, maybe bridge would dust it off.

Tech Wizard

I dont think it is going to be cheap by any means if its an Itch controller imo

Tech Mentor

I recently bought a Numark V7 for $419 brand new with free shipping. If that isn't cheap, I don't know what is.
    If this is an Itch controller, I will be very interested.

Tech Wizard

thats a great price you got yours at!
    looking at musicstore.com it would cost me the equivalent of $950 to buy one v7.. hence my opinion on the prices of itch controllers

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdjkaz View Post
    thats a great price you got yours at!
    looking at musicstore.com it would cost me the equivalent of $950 to buy one v7.. hence my opinion on the prices of itch controllers
    shop around dude, i got my v7s at 600 a piece from americanmusical.com
    bought the second one with my girlfriends credit card so i was able to get the 200 dollar rebate on both. i think 800 is a pretty damn good deal.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant View Post
    bought the second one with my girlfriends credit card so i was able to get the 200 dollar rebate on both. i think 800 is a pretty damn good deal.
    Most things, not just DJ products tend to be much cheaper in the states.. Ireland has a 21% vat charge which is one of the highest VATs going.. That said I have my ways of getting things cheap! but cheers lads

Tech Guru

I dont think it is going to be cheap by any means if its an Itch controller imo
    Probably not cheap, but I don't think it will be crazy talk either. Novation does a good job of offering compelling hardware at a low price. I don't think they're going to mess with that formula too much just because they have Itch.

Yeah, and GC was even blowing them out a month or two ago. IIRC those prices were insanely low - and you got a case.

Tech Guru

It won't be that cheap if it's an Itch controller. Figure it has to compete with the NS6, S4, DDJ-T1 and even the VCI-300 which is notch below these is still not all that cheap. Soundcard + Itch "license" will put it around the S4 price point.....I'm hoping.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast