Cracked DVS Software - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

i'm completely legal, well i must admit i "tried" some software out when i was younger, but as you get older you learn to appreciate the work people have done to bring you good software/music, just like you do when buying hardware.
    many people have problems understanding that even digital stuff which they cannot touch does have a price, i heard this from so many people...
    sure they can understand buying a car, because well it's a solid thing which can drive you around, it's there everyday. but software is on your laptop, only there if it's switched on and only virtual, so why pay money for something that does not "exist", which was created by people who you don't know anyway?
    i think that is a big issue of the internet evolution and especially artists are disadvantaged.

long story short: i now buy my music at the online stores and paid for my dj software and encourage everyone to do the same, especially if you are getting money out of it.

well i dont own traktor personally but my partner in crime- midifidler -does so i use his. is that bad? should we both have to get a copy? what about ableton? if were both using it to produce? is it program per computer or program per person?
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Well, Traktor allows for more than one computer to be registered, I don't know about Ableton.

So, arguably, Kaon, you're not doing anything wrong.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

woooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Both Ableton and Traktor allow for multiple instances to be installed. Traktor: 2. Ableton: 5 (I think). You can always ask for more from them.

If I'm not making any money out of it, I won't pay for it.
    Music is communication, as any other form of creation.
    SoundCloud
    MBP 13", Traktor Pro, Presonus Firebox, Numark Stealth, Akai MPD-18, Behringer speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolas View Post
    Do you make money out of other things you entertain yourself with ? probably not right ? What makes software any different ?

I am a fan of pirated software to some extent, but only because I'm a poor college student. If I like software I will always buy it, so I feel like I'm not harming anything really.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nicolas View Post
    I dont entirely agree with this.

I will do this for a while to evaluate if I like the software and until a point when I can comfortably afford to purchase it, but I put it ahead of buying most other crap as I value the time/effort these people put into making this awesome software. If they didnt cos ppl just haxd it all then it wouldnt exist to the extent that it does!

Ableton btw is 2 Installs.

I can prob hook you up with 1 of those (For ableton 8 in about a month or so) Mike if you give me some coin / green in return ;] Its gona cost $800 cos of the shitty US to NZ exchange rate atm, but I get 7 in a day or 2 and a free upgrade to 8 when its released.

Oh and You can get more installs if you ask nice ;] But you prob have to wait a few months to get them (ie in case you change computers or something).

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Do you make money out of other things you entertain yourself with ? probably not right ? What makes software any different ?
    Do the usual entertainment "things" have a Pro label on it and are they 3-5 times more expensive than the rest? I'd entertain myself with mixxx and bomes lite but that is never an option for a live set.
    Maybe we should all switch to xwax and pusht it a bit on the interface side.
    Ow SSL shoudcard still fits the entertainment by the quality of internal components but it is overpriced for that quality (you end up paying 350$ for vinyl and software).

NI would not see a dime, ever, from me if I was not able to practice on cracked prog. Simple as that, I would never go into digital DJ-ing realm and I'd still be just a programmer with a simpler life.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast