Cracked DVS Software - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I use allot of cracked software myself. Mainly to really use it, learn the software and become comfortable with the interface. Truly get used to what its all about. I then make a choice if it is a piece I feel I cannot live without and/or I begin to use that software in areas where money does become involved. I buy it!

or else like Bento says, If I do not like it then it hits the trash.

As well for the DVS system I was an unlucky recipients of a FS2.0 unit right at the point of divorce between the collaborating companies. Not having any software to use with it, I did use a cracked copy of Tracktor2.0. Later on moving to deckadance and DjDecks.
    All of which now I do not have since I have sold my turntable and moved on to a VCI-100 with full legal version of Tracktor3.0
    I do use the ScratchAMP as my soundcard.

The "Try before you buy" aspect of piracy is great for evaluation and education. This is such an easy concept to abuse, and you really have to just stick to morals and realize that someone has put work into what you are using and ultimately should be compensated.

I understand your mentality. However theres a lot of abuse that is put on it and sadly a lot of companies lose out on money because of it.

For sure there is allot of abuse that is placed into this practice. Thats why I do understand and agree on some level of the zero tolerance for piracy.

I think for those who do use this practice it really come right down to morals. Use the practice for the intended purpose really, get rid of software you do not use, buy the stuff you do use.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    I use a cracked copy of ableton 7 (not a DVS) because I cant afford it, and 7LE isnt out yet.
    Live 7 LE Is Available Now
    17" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz C2D | MacOS 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard)
    Traktor 1.2.4 | VCI-100SE v3.4
    Korg Zero8 | NI Audio8 DJ | Akai APC40 | KRK V8 Mk2 | Sony MDR-7506
    Novation Remote SL25MkII | Kore2 | Komplete6 | Virus TI
    Ableton Live8 (Suite) | Logic9 | Reason4 | Audio Hijack Pro

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by The Duelist View Post
    Live 7 LE Is Available Now

;D Sweet deal, will have to buy once I can afford it... or maybe i should just save up n get the full thing.. hmmmmm.

Sweet avatar btw, I love Alex Greys work (his wife is awesome 2!). Makes me want to get some DMT -_-

I wonder how many people who use cracked software have every intention of buying it once they are 'comfortable', but never quite 'get around to it'?

There is probably allot of people who do.
    I know I am one, I do have every intention (and have bought the major apps) to purchase all my "tests I like". Yet at times it does come down to the financial situation at the time.
    Although sometimes during these times I am unable to purchase, I find the app that I thought I needed to buy falls to the wayside and really is not that useful as I originally thought and really just ends up in the trash.

The OEM licensing system has sold me Laptop with Vista. Therefore I grant myself usage/degradation to XP (when I need to get things done).
    The paypal does not support my country and there was no understanding for digital DJ-ing in shops until recently. So, my Traktor is cracked(v2 & v3) since I could not buy it. Now that I can buy it from a store, they've done the Pro-mistake.
    Why not regret? I don't make money with it. It is not a tool for me, in this market, in this town. When it becomes so, I will gladly pay for it.
    Cracked Bome's I don't use out of respect (Pro ver. is overpriced for my convinience). But I use a kickass DIY MIDI controller that I can program into anything I think of.
    The rest of the software on my computer is mostly freeware and every day I find some utility that replaces the ones that are supposed to be payed for.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Tech Mentor

i use a cracked version of traktor 3.4 and traktor pro 1.1.
    this is due my LACK of money. i hardly gathered 150€ together to buy a fucked up worn out numark total control @ ebay.

but since i'm so talented, i can soon start to play in some clubs, earn money and buy traktor pro.
    or better save up the money to buy two pioneers mks 1000 and some gootlike mixer.

Tech Wizard

I use crack to test out my vestax vci 100. Im having audio and midi dropouts . Not sure itf it is my vci or traktor. Maybe its my crappy laptop.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast